So my 30gb ipod is officially broken and im ipod less. Ive taken it apart and replaced just about every part in it numerous times. I decided to take out my hard drive and sell the rest of the ipod because i have a few thousand songs and i dont even remember how i got all the hard to get rare stuff and my other songs.

I was wondering if i buy a used 80gb ipod would i be able to put my 30gb hard drive in it? this way i can get all the stuff off of it and then put in the 80gb hard drive and use that.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
This thread is now about the awesome connecticut volleyball team!
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
well can you change the thread after i get my question answered cuz i have no objection to that!
Last edited by iplayibanezrg at Feb 22, 2009,
if you can still plug in your ipod you can use iDump to retrieve all the songs. otherwise i dont know what you can do
Okay, well, I see that it wouldn't work because, if you put your 30gb in the 80, where would you save it all, if you had taken the 80 out to put the 30 in. It doesn't make sense to me =(
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Quote by PluckU
Okay, well, I see that it wouldn't work because, if you put your 30gb in the 80, where would you save it all, if you had taken the 80 out to put the 30 in. It doesn't make sense to me =(

he would save it into his computer hard drive then save it onto the 80 gig
It'll work. Put the 30 GB HDD in the 80 GB shell. Connect the Zif cable. I've done similar things. I had 4 of the 30GB iPods die on me. My advice: Get a zune

Oh and also, I go to Uconn. Our volleyball team pictured above ^ is quite hot
Quote by Lomu
If you want a good AV get something like Norton 360

Do you agree with that guy? That's why we have the Computer Thread. Use it.
Quote by Smartass
It'll work. Put the 30 GB HDD in the 80 GB shell. Connect the Zif cable. I've done similar things. I had 4 of the 30GB iPods die on me. My advice: Get a zune

Oh and also, I go to Uconn. Our volleyball team pictured above ^ is quite hot

Actually, no i think that is Central Connecticut.
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
thanks il try that then! so now the thread is about those lovely lady lumps!!!!!!humps?
ah **** you Fergie!!!!!
Last edited by iplayibanezrg at Feb 22, 2009,