What bridge pickup would be a good companion paired with a p90 in the neck? I love the sound of p90s in the neck, but the sound of them in the bridge is too bright and twangy for me (or at least that's how it was for every guitar i played on that had them)
my current stock humbucker gets a bit muddy here and there, so i'm just looking for a nice clear pickup for the bridge, preferably not a high output one either
any suggestions?
MUST....BUY.....MORE.......PEDALS.....!
yeah, a low to medium output humbucker should be fine. a couple of gibsons have that combo, might be worth a try. i like it, it works well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, go for something like a PAFish bucker.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Yeah, go for something like a PAFish bucker.

This.

Though my brother has a GFS crunch rails in the bridge and a Mean 90 in the neck of his les paul
Quote by imgooley
This.

Though my brother has a GFS crunch rails in the bridge and a Mean 90 in the neck of his les paul

I've got a Dream 90 in the neck and a crappy stock bucker in the bridge.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild