I need to buy some bulk cable for making my own patch cables for a low-budget pedalboard project. What are a few brands of bulk cable I should consider.

One suggestion I read about was just to buy 25 feet of some and snip off the ends. This stuff is $15.00

also sells 25-foot spools of bulk cabling, but it's more expensive at $26.00

I'm going to be using some low-profile right-angle connectors like this one (about $1.25 each):

"In Power Trios I Trust..."
Gibson SG Classic, Fender CP Jaguar Special HH, '65 RI Mustang
'65 Ampeg Gemini I G-12 Combo, Orange Tiny Terror
If you're just doing a one-off project then buy a long cable, some cable cutters, and some connectors and go with it. If you plan on doing more in the future, it will be worth it to buy 100 or so feet of bulk cable and order larger quantities of connectors.

The connector you showed is the same one that Radio Shack stocks and is actually better than a certain logic should dictate, I did several pedalboards for people using them when I first got into cable making.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
George L's is awesome, but pricey, so I guess that's not what you want.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
That's the same connector I used (about 10 of them) and then a cable of our schools with one toasted end, and just made all my own 6 inch - 1 foot cables.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
I'm definitely going to use the low-profile, right-angle connectors I showed in the OP, either from Amazon for $1.25 each or from SwitchCraft if I can find some cheaper ones. The SwitchCraft product number is 238. It's #4 in the photo below: http://www.switchcraft.com/products/jack-137.html

Another option for cabling would be to step up to some CBI Gold Rush guitar instrument cabling @ about $1.00 per foot. This style has a braided cloth jacket, but I'm not sure how easy it'll be to work with if I'm cutting my own lengths.

Quote by Kendall
www.guitar-cable.com has good bulk cable for cheap.

Great site. This is just what I was looking for. Thanks!

These guys sell the SwitchCraft jack I want for $3.15 each. The other flavor (not SwitchCraft) I linked to on Amazon sells for $1.18. I wonder what the difference is?

Are the SwitchCraft jacks worth the extra money?

Anyway, www.guitar-cable.com is definitely the place to go for bulk cable. Great prices, great selection, and an easy-to-use website. What more do you need?
For fixed installations that don't see a lot of cable or jack movement such as pedalboards and rack cases, you can generally get away with a lower priced connector. Your biggest issues with the cheap stuff are usable lifespan (measured in insertion cycles) and corrosion (less of an issue if they don't have finger oil all over them and aren't exposed).

Always use good connectors for the longer cables that see more abuse (guitar to pedalboard, pedalboard to amp, etc). Some people jump on the nicer connectors for the fixed installations as well, but this is mostly for "perceived" quality and peace of mind.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM