So I'm still deciding on an amp. I keep hearing that if you're using pedal effects (Floor POD) that you want a tube amp. So, I'm looking, and I like the ValveKing 112. It's in my price range. Also, the Tube Vypyr is fairly affordable as well.

So what do you recommend? Or do you recommend others?
valve king. you still have to buy the pedal for vypyr if you want to switch the effects during the song.
Out of the two the valve king is probably better, but I really don't like either of the amps.

I have the valve king right now, and its very limited on what kind of tones you can get out of it, and 100 watts is just too much for 1 speaker in my opinion.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.