So I need some help with this, i've done a bunch of guitar wiring before, but only from diagrams.

2 Seymour Humbuckers

2 Tones and a master volume

1 Double Poled mini switch to split both humbuckers
1 Double poled mini switch for series parallel for both Pickups

I cant seem to find a diagram
Where the hell did slide guitar go!?!
Quote by Srgt. Pepper
i've done a bunch of guitar wiring before, but only from diagrams.

so if you've done a bunch of wiring going off of diagrams you should have no problem adapting diagrams to suit your needs.
Check out the humbucker wiring mods at guitarelectronics.com

That should get you squared on the series/parallel and coil splitting.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by Srgt. Pepper
So I need some help with this, i've done a bunch of guitar wiring before, but only from diagrams.

2 Seymour Humbuckers
piece of cake.

Quote by Srgt. Pepper
2 Tones and a master volume
child's play.

Quote by Srgt. Pepper
1 Double Poled mini switch to split both humbuckers
no brainer.

Quote by Srgt. Pepper
1 Double poled mini switch for series parallel for both Pickups
simply NOT possible. It takes two poles to switch a HB from series to parallel. To do both with one switch takes four poles.

AND if you have one switch doing splits and another doing S/P, you must be VERY careful about how you do the wiring so you don't end up with opens or shorts. (dead combinations)

And before you ask ... No, i won't design this for you. But i will check your design and tell you if it will work and if not, what is wrong with it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
as an alternative to one switch for coil splitting and one for series/parallel, you can use two on/on/on switches, and have a series/split/parallel switch for each humbucker

(link)

then the rest is fairly straight forward
Or you can actually use 1 on/on/on switch to do a series/split/parallel for both pickups, I figured out how to do that with my Schecter C-1 Classic because I only had 2 holes to work with. It was easy enough to do. Just run the hot to the 3-way first, and then to an on/on/on switch in the typical s/s/p config. Go nuts!
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

simply NOT possible. It takes two poles to switch a HB from series to parallel. To do both with one switch takes four poles.

AND if you have one switch doing splits and another doing S/P, you must be VERY careful about how you do the wiring so you don't end up with opens or shorts. (dead combinations)

And before you ask ... No, i won't design this for you. But i will check your design and tell you if it will work and if not, what is wrong with it.

yeah, i figured out the series parallel thing, after looking over a bunch oh diagrams.
I've decided to go with 2 series/parallel switches instead. which is very simple for wiring.

New Question

Which sound do you prefer, Parallel humbucker or split humbucker?
Where the hell did slide guitar go!?!
^
4PDT aren't that common and they're a bit pricey. but they are quite handy!

Quote by Srgt. Pepper
New Question

Which sound do you prefer, Parallel humbucker or split humbucker?
I like parallel better than split. The sound isn't quite as simple as a split, because there are two "sensing windows" rather than one. But the inductance is half that of a split bucker. That makes for a bright tone. AND it still hum cancels. That's a huge benefit, imho.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.