Poll: Do you enjoy Tim and Eric: Awesome Show Great Job
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you enjoy Tim and Eric: Awesome Show Great Job
I have never seen this show.
46 32%
I have seen it and enjoy watching it.
40 28%
I have seen it and even though they have some funny parts it still isn't that good.
23 16%
I have seen it and think it should be cancelled.
36 25%
Voters: 145.
Page 1 of 2
Whenever I turn on [adult swim] and find this show on, I always tell myself, "Just watch a few skits since it hasn't been cancelled yet, there has to be something funny.

THERE NEVER IS!

This show is put on by two of the most unfunny people on earth. I am pretty open-minded (if you want to call it that) about entertainment. Even if something is not for me, I usually can see why some people will like it. This show, however, has almost nothing in it that is even slightly amusing.

I was wondering if you have seen it, and if you liked it or not.
Eat my dick cheese.
god i hate that show
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Yep, I hate it too. But if you're super-tired and it comes on, you just.......watch it. It makes no sense.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

It was kind of funny when they had that old man teaching them how to dance...
Seriously, they are not funny.

If someone finds them funny, tell me why?

I know it's a hard thing to explain but try. They don't do any real jokes or skits, I mean they had that fat guy from Step Brothers (not will ferell) rolling around in water for like 10 minutes.

Also, them just doing random idiotic **** is not funny, that is cheap humor that usually only people with an IQ of about 50 laugh at. (no offense)

They are always using tacky 80's costumes/editing and music to make it seem funny.

yet, its ****.
Eat my dick cheese.
Last edited by themadness 1234 at Feb 22, 2009,
Pretty much all of the new Adult Swim shows suck. Metalocalypse is barely tolerable, but at least it has a plot and storyline and whatnot. I can't stand Tim&Eric, Robot Chicken, That weird one about the CGI indian, or any of that other garbage. Even when I'm under the influence of something, I just can't stand it.

Bring back home movies!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Omg Im watching adult swim right now seen that damn commercial liek i guess this is 4 times or wait 5 it just popped on there boths fags and the show sucks!
Where is the option for i hate it but it makes other people happy so i dont want it to be canceled? I mean for crying out loud grow up a little.
I think you have to be high to find that show funny.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
They were much funnier in Tom Goes to the Mayor.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
it's a solid show
along with drinky crow and superjail it's keeping adultswim quality
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by Sid McCall
Pretty much all of the new Adult Swim shows suck. Metalocalypse is barely tolerable, but at least it has a plot and storyline and whatnot. I can't stand Tim&Eric, Robot Chicken, That weird one about the CGI indian, or any of that other garbage. Even when I'm under the influence of something, I just can't stand it.

Bring back home movies!

What? Home Movies wasn't that good, Metalocalypse is good and so is Robot Chicken.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by FloyDZeD
I think you have to be high to find that show funny.

When I'm high, it's less funny.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
It's just so random. Like, nothing makes sense on that show, that you just can't help but go , (especially when it's 3 in the morning) lol, wat?!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Good [adult swim] shows (originals, not anime...except for Family Guy, Futurama...and I think 1 more)

-Home Movies
-Metalocalypse
-Family Guy
-Futurama
-Super Jail
-Harvey Birdman
-Frisky Dingo
^^^= The Extacles (spinoff of Frisky Dingo)

and a few others...

****:
that CGI fox thing with the snake hand, Xavier
Tim and Eric,
That old moleman show

Anything that has to do with tim and eric.
Eat my dick cheese.
Eh...it's alright. Most shows on Adult swim are immature, except for SUPERJAIL!

EDIT: ^ forgot about Home Movies and Metalocalypse
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Last edited by Drmmrboi180 at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by Drmmrboi180
Eh...it's alright. Most shows on Adult swim are immature, except for SUPERJAIL!

Superjail is one of the most violent shows I have ever seen, they kill a baby girl named Cancer on that show.... BUT

If you rate cartoons on maturity, you obviously don't get cartoons... but that is besides the point.

Superjail, within each episode is some sort of a story arc.

Tim and Eric, are two fat nerds hopping around because they have a camera and a ****ty 1 a.m. timeslot.
Eat my dick cheese.
I love it. Probably because I find random things that don't make sense hilarious. But yes I rather enjoy it.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by silversoulcage
Worst show on Adult Swim. AS just keeps getting worse and worse with their programming.

i know. i remember when it started in '01. maybe it was '02? i know i was in 6 grade during those years. god, it was so, new and more mature than what we were into at the time. to 11 and 12 year olds like me and my friends.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
They were much funnier in Tom Goes to the Mayor.

I couldn't watch more than than 30 seconds of that show, the animation annoyed the hell out of me.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I agree I hate that show. I usually like stupidly odd stuff like that but that show is beyond retarded. I like those new shows they have, Delocated and Look around you. That indian one has had a couple funny episodes but I dunno. Tim and Eric are retarded.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by iceman_8319
I couldn't watch more than than 30 seconds of that show, the animation annoyed the hell out of me.

I thought it was hilarious.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Most of the Adult Swim shows make me go "lol wut?" because I'm almost dead by the time they come on because of work.

I really dislike Tim and Eric, it's during that show I listen to my music while I'm waiting for something else to come on....
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Last edited by Just_a_picker at Feb 22, 2009,
I actually think it appears stupid because they made that show specifically for people who are high, because i have always hated that show, then a few days ago I saw it while I was high as ****, and it was the greatest show I had ever seen.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
I love Tim and Eric Awesome Show. I don't know why, I think it's because it's just one of those shows that's so stupid it's funny.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
The show requires a very specific sense of humor to fully appreciate. I can see why a vast minority of people would like it, and I'm not saying it's completely useless, but really...this show should be canceled.

I find their humor to be very immature and gimmicky. While it is unique and 'different' it isn't innovative in any way, and the comedic style of these guys gets old extremely quickly.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
TS I want to yell at you but how can I with that flapjack avi
I think it's a great show.
>.>
<.<
>.>

DOO DA DOO DOO!
Just my $0.02, but I think it's a pretty good show. In my opinion, it is heavily influenced by LSD. Granted some parts are not funny, but hey, every show has that.
That show ****ing sucks.

I love Xavier:Renegade Angel though and Look Around You
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Tim and Eric is an different type of humor all about being different and the randomness of the guys, if you don't like it why are you complaining about it, it seem like a waste of your time and everyone elses.

P.S. I have no respect for TS for being a fan of family guy
<Enter Witty Signature Here>
I enjoyed the "Jim and Derrick Show" episode where they did the parody skater thing. Once in a while, they'll make me chuckle, but overall I usually find myself "not getting it."
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
I think people have really missed the mark when they lable the show as "random."

T&E knows exactly what people expect for jokes, and then it purposefully defies those expectations. They milk the set up of each skit to get as much confusing awkward air time as possible out of it, trying not to cross the line where it becomes impossible to watch. I think it works; lots of people sit through the show even though they don't "get" it.

And the costume and sets aren't random either, they're parody of local broadcast and DIY video. T&E is so crappy because it's making fun of how crappy other stuff is, both what people used to watch on real tv and what we still watch on **** like youtube. Every episode makes fun of it's viewership. Being the glutton for abuse that I am, I really like it.
Page 1 of 2