Page 1 of 3
A few weeks ago, my girlfriend called me up during the grammys crying. Her dad had just hit her and thrown stuff at her. She is a junior in high school and her dad got pissed because she said that she wanted to take a class in the summer and asked if he would pay for it considering she had just WON a year's worth of FREE tuition (she goes to a private school) from the school's auction. So basically her dad beat her. She doesn't have scars or anything like that, but whenever someone calls you up crying, it is probably pretty bad. She says that it really isn't too bad but I keep telling her that it doesn't matter how bad it is, it is wrong! She even tells me that her dad hits her mom a lot. No one in her family will stand up for my girlfriend because they say that "it is just the way that he is".

Every once and a while now, she will be in a bad mood because her dad hits her. Her dad is making her do all this stuff for college and told her that she WILL NOT get into the field she wants to be in. Her dad said he won't even let her go away to college. My girlfriend is smart too, she got a 33 on her ACT and has a 4.0 GPA. Basically her dad is a huge asshole. What can I do? She can't just run away from it and she can't do anything that would piss her dad off even more

Oh, and by the way, I am meeting her dad on saturday, any advice for me so I don't get my ass beaten? He already thinks we are having sex (which we are not) after going out for only a few months.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

you havent met her dad after months?
Why not? Gah..thats like....one of the first things you do

but on topic: theres not much you can do..just be with her and dont leave her over stupid crap, b/c i doubt she could handle it...
Pics or didn't happen.

No, not much you can do. Support your girlfriend, and always be on the lookout for bruises and such because then you have proof.

---A 33? Wow, pretty good
The dad should be nice to her; she's going to college for free. Why beat her
Kill him and make it look like he pulled a Kurt Cobain.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
try and be polite, but if he swings at you, then just teach him a lesson. if the cops show he would be arrested for hitting a minor and starting it
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Logic says call the police.

But since you're probably smart enough to throw that away and come to the pit, I'd say you have to kill her dad.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
He's a giant douche.

I would get my friends, we would all wear ski masks, and heavy clothing, and do other various things to not be recognized. Then proceed to beat his fucking skull in.

And there's no excuse for that "just the way he is" shit.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
you haven't had sex yet?

WHAT'S THE POSITIVE PART ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP???

just kiding, bring mace to the daddy meeting
How about you stop being a bitch and have him meet a baseball bat?
He called me a rapist and a recluse! Iam not a recluse!
-Mike Tyson
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
A few weeks ago, my girlfriend called me up during the grammys crying. Her dad had just hit her and thrown stuff at her. She is a junior in high school and her dad got pissed because she said that she wanted to take a class in the summer and asked if he would pay for it considering she had just WON a year's worth of FREE tuition (she goes to a private school) from the school's auction. So basically her dad beat her. She doesn't have scars or anything like that, but whenever someone calls you up crying, it is probably pretty bad. She says that it really isn't too bad but I keep telling her that it doesn't matter how bad it is, it is wrong! She even tells me that her dad hits her mom a lot. No one in her family will stand up for my girlfriend because they say that "it is just the way that he is".

Every once and a while now, she will be in a bad mood because her dad hits her. Her dad is making her do all this stuff for college and told her that she WILL NOT get into the field she wants to be in. Her dad said he won't even let her go away to college. My girlfriend is smart too, she got a 33 on her ACT and has a 4.0 GPA. Basically her dad is a huge asshole. What can I do? She can't just run away from it and she can't do anything that would piss her dad off even more

Oh, and by the way, I am meeting her dad on saturday, any advice for me so I don't get my ass beaten? He already thinks we are having sex (which we are not) after going out for only a few months.

Just keep an eye open. If you see anything, dont be afraid to report her dad. It will only stop the mental and physical hurt.
You either call the police or you and a couple friends put on masks and hoodies and beat the living hell out of him.
dude, seriously

you haven't had sex, so you have nothing to loose. proceed to beat the frack out of the old man
She must have done something wrong. Beat her too.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by ethan_hanus
what if he's twice as big as you and tougher than you? and knows "martial arts"

Then I'd use a sledgehammer.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Go there, and act normal, dont be super nice since you know what hes done. But, don;t do anything to encourage him to hit you, but if he does, dont fight back, unless he tries to hit you twice, then **** him up. Call the cops, have him arrested for assaulting a minor, assaulting your gf, and assaulting his wife. Guy will be ****ed for a while.
Quote by ethan_hanus

More than one person.

All with baseball bats.
Jesus, the girl called you during the GRAMMY's and you still want to help her?

Quote by Just Andrew
Logic says call the police.

But since you're probably smart enough to throw that away and come to the pit, I'd say you have to kill her dad.

Logic says you need proof dumbass. I swear to god...

I recommend buying a spy camera or whatever they call those things. That way when he beats her, you have it on film and can PROVE to the authorities that her dad beats her.
Quote by RandyRhoads2
More than one person.

All with baseball bats.

What we have here is an excellent example, of a bitch.

Whats up with everyone willingly fighting so dirty these days?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

*shudders* I hate meeting dads. I have a great way with words around parents and I act hella proper with manners and chivalry but still I get scared everytime I'm around a girls dad. ANYWHO consult someone in child services maybe? Always worth a try. One of my ex girlfriends dad beat her and she called child services and all was well. Good luck to you.
Quote by kaosfire

I believe in overwhelming force.
Quote by kaosfire

Sometimes that's what the situation requires, once you leave high school you will realize that all of the macho bullshit is really impractical in the real world/

Last.fm
she gets beaten an no one in the family stands up for her, n her dad doesnt want her to go, she doesnt even stand up for herself..im guessing her dad sexually assualts her :/ go report him
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Sometimes that's what the situation requires, once you leave high school you will realize that all of the macho bullshit is really impractical in the real world/

Exactly.
Quote by masterohumans
Logic says you need proof dumbass. I swear to god...
, kindly walk out into the busy traffic while you're busy acting like a prick.

EDIT: And vigilantism is a brilliant idea. That never backfires.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by ethan_hanus

I have a rocket launcher, your statement is invalid.
Stand up to him. Confront him about it. Tell him you know what's going on. Someone has to stop it, and it's a chance that you can do it.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Believe me, i dont do any macho bull****, i just dont understand why anyone would fight dirty unless their life is OBVIOUSLY IN PERIL. This case doesnt show that at all.

Btw, the "gang up with buddies" approach is much more cheezy machizmo sounding than a fair fight.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by Just Andrew

EDIT: And vigilantism is a brilliant idea. That never backfires.

It backfires a lot less than calling social services, those people are fucking ineffective morons.
Quote by kaosfire
Believe me, i dont do any macho bull****, i just dont understand why anyone would fight dirty unless their life is OBVIOUSLY IN PERIL. This case doesnt show that at all.

Btw, the "gang up with buddies" approach is much more cheezy machizmo sounding than a fair fight.

well, this guy obviously deserves to get his ass kicked, and if you can't do it by yourself for whatever reason then you gotta do what you gotta do, it's not like we're talking about jumping the dude because he stole someones lunch money.

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by PacKore
im guessing her dad sexually assualts her :/ go report him

WTF?

You have NOTHING to make that assertion.
Quote by Primus2112

Page 1 of 3