Just did a quick cover of under the bridge by rhcp. Me on electric guitar, and a friend of mine doing the vocals. You can check it out on my profile. Anyways listen to it and tell us what you think. thanks!
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
not too bad, the guitar (you) was good. the vox were generally good, but they went off pitch a bit, and the bongo (i think?) felt a bit misplaced. But then again what else do you put in a drum break. It's not easy to have a great sounding recording off of one mic, either. Keep it up. Crit my version of "Hurt" if you have time (in the profile, or there is a thread in the covers section somewhere)!
Good. It sounds cool. The vocals went out in some places, but he's good too.
Quote by jables23092
not too bad, the guitar (you) was good. the vox were generally good, but they went off pitch a bit, and the bongo (i think?) felt a bit misplaced. But then again what else do you put in a drum break. It's not easy to have a great sounding recording off of one mic, either. Keep it up. Crit my version of "Hurt" if you have time (in the profile, or there is a thread in the covers section somewhere)!

i think it was just him hitting the base of his guitar. not bongos haha

i thought it was pretty good too