I have one paragraph left to write comparing traits of Thor to Zeus. I have already compared strength and fighting skills, and how they disguised themselves to get something. I am not good at this kinda thing where you have to think deeper about them and not just that they were both gods of thunder/sky and had a similar look. So i come to you, Pit for you are my savior, bring me peace because this is due tomorrow.
I would've posted in the metal forum but i didn't think it would be looked at just closed instantly.
Neither of them existed...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
they are both 4 letter words
Quote by Supertait
Neither of them existed...

Don't you deny Zeus, you non-pagan norse believing man. If it wasn't for Odin, we would all be controlled by the giants of the second pantheon.
I speak out my ass i have no idea if thats true.
Quote by cfhwarhead
Don't you deny Zeus, you non-pagan norse believing man. If it wasn't for Odin, we would all be controlled by the giants of the second pantheon.

I have no idea what any of that means but it made me laugh.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Well, I don't know much about Zeus, but Thor has some of the classic marks of the archetypal "savior" in that he died and rose from the dead in a sense. He was stuck to the world tree (Yggdrasil) for a time.
--Gear List--
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Duncan Hot Rails
Duncan JB Jr.
Peavey Bandit
Sigma DR28
Some guy referenced Thor's hammer in some movie once and Zeus was in a Disney movie starring a hunky many by the name of Hurcules. Problem solved
Quote by El Gigante
Can you contrast? Thor wasn't immortal...

I wish. Even if we had to write more, it would help me produce ideas because it is so much easier.
Thanks for the help Pit somehow there is more maturity flowing today? Seems odd i am slightly suspicious, but feel better knowing my sawed off shotgun is with me.
EDIT: have you played RE4?
Last edited by cfhwarhead at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by xDeadReckoningx
Well, I don't know much about Zeus, but Thor has some of the classic marks of the archetypal "savior" in that he died and rose from the dead in a sense. He was stuck to the world tree (Yggdrasil) for a time.

I think i just got an idea from this. When Zeus got his tendons removed and he was trapped in a cave. Now i just need a source for this Thor one. Thanks a lot DeadReckoning! When i have a daughter i will call you up the minute she turns twelve.
Quote by cfhwarhead

If it wasn't for Zeus, the earth would still be ruled by 100-headed 50-handed beings, and giants
and if he hadn't forced his father to regurgitate his brothers and sisters, we wouldn't be here right now
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by cfhwarhead
I wish. Even if we had to write more, it would help me produce ideas because it is so much easier.
Thanks for the help Pit somehow there is more maturity flowing today? Seems odd i am slightly suspicious, but feel better knowing my sawed off shotgun is with me.
EDIT: have you played RE4?

Yes!

I love it!

My favorite game in the series, and my namesake.
they both had epic beards?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by El Gigante
Yes!

I love it!

My favorite game in the series, and my namesake.

I haven't played the others, but i have RE4 wii and it is the best. So fun just kinda disturbing on the island.
Quote by cfhwarhead

i thought Zeus was a Greek god?
Quote by xDeadReckoningx

i think youre thinking of odin. hes the one that hung himself from yggdrasil to get knowledge of life and death, and gave up his eye for knowledge. i could be wrong, though, im not exactly sure.
I have no opinion on this matter.