whats the video called of the asian dude who crumples a piece of paper in front of a girl and just holds it there for a really long period of time?
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
whats with users re-making threads lately?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
the_asian_dude_who_crumples_a_piece_of_paper_in_front_of_a_girl_and_just_holds_it_there_for_a_really_long_period_of_time.avi
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Supertait
the_asian_dude_who_crumples_a_piece_of_paper_in_front_of_a_girl_and_just_holds_it_there_for_a_really_long_period_of_time.avi

This looks legit.
this isnt a remake...i just wanna know the video?

please help?
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Quote by HeartInACage

please help?

yes it is. this same question was asked, what, 15 minutes ago in another thread dedicated to this?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by HeartInACage

please help?

This is the pit. You can't just go around asking for help
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
I don't know, but now I am really ****ing curious.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player