I saw a pic awhile back of a guitar that had a quilt maple top with a black and red burst, I think it was called a ferrari burst but i could be wrong. I've been looking for a pic of this finish but i can't seem to find one. If anyone could help me locate one it would be appreciated. I dont know exactly where this belongs btw.
Last edited by kcdakrt at Feb 22, 2009,
You're in the right place dude. Now just use Jim's link to give us a rough idea of what you're talking about
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
the link took me to a blank page... the guitar was black on the outside and faded to a trans red in the center if it helps
i got it now... how do i transfer what i make
Last edited by kcdakrt at Feb 23, 2009,
print screen paste into paint save as jpeg upload to imageshack follow img tag rules
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel