FS/ FT

I have a Gretsch Duo Jet G6128TSP custom edition black duo jet with a bigsby. I'm looking for around 1500 or trade for a gibson les paul or fender american tele deluxe, or strat

willing to reason.

email - medmond1@hotmail.com

heres a pull of the features from musicians friend back when it was sold there but its not in production anymore. I'm not sure if its a 04 or 05 but its in great condition spent almost all of the time since i got it in the case.

Gretsch Guitars G6128TSP Duo Jet Features:
Mahogany body
Arched maple top
Mahogany neck
Ebony-stained rosewood fingerboard
Bound fingerboard and headpiece
Hump block inlaid position markers (a unique feature that was only used on this guitar in 1957)
24-3/5" scale, joined at 16th fret
Adjustable truss rod
Pearl inlaid headpiece
Nickel silver frets
13-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" deep
Multiple binding
DynaSonic pickups
3-switch pickup selector
Tone control
Volume control for each pickup
Master volume control
Chromeplated hardware
Grover V98C Sta-Tite machine heads
Narrow headpiece
Bigsby B3C Vibrato tailpiece
"Rocking" Bar Bridge on ebony base
Jet black top with mahogany neck, back, and sides

Oh hey great guitar.

My friends trying to sell one of these. Maybe you should trade?
My Gear:

Ibanez JEM7vwh
Schecter Damien 7
Alvarez Classical

Roland Cube 30
Boss DS-1 & DS-1 w/ Ultra Mod and SEM, RC-2, CH-1, NS-2, DD-6, GE-7.
Digitech Whammy, Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah.

Check out my music at myspace.com/alpha5music
with really high priced items like this it's usually a good idea to make a little note with your username/email on it and put it in the picture to prove you actually own it, puts buyers at ease.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
with really high priced items like this it's usually a good idea to make a little note with your username/email on it and put it in the picture to prove you actually own it, puts buyers at ease.

i dont understand what you mean, because of the photo waterstamp on the last three photos are different? do you want me to put a waterstamp with my name in the picture. are you interested in the guitar? i posted those pictures because you asked for them. the other pictures come from my ebay listing of it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&item=160305721998
He is saying you need to write your username and email on a piece of paper and take a picture of your guitar with the note in the picture so he knows it is your guitar and not a scam :P
My Gear:

Ibanez JEM7vwh
Schecter Damien 7
Alvarez Classical

Roland Cube 30
Boss DS-1 & DS-1 w/ Ultra Mod and SEM, RC-2, CH-1, NS-2, DD-6, GE-7.
Digitech Whammy, Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah.

Check out my music at myspace.com/alpha5music