i found the spring reverb unit in my old laney GC80...are these things worth anything to sell? Cuz im taking all the good peices out of the amp and selling them..also is 50$ too much to expect for a 80w 12inch 4 ohm guitar speaker?

edit: its an accutronics spring reverb with red and white in and out connections
Fender Custom Shop Telecaster
Fender Tom DeLonge Signature
Gibson ES-339
Mesa/Boogie Single Rectifier
Marshall JCM900 1960a Lead 4x12
Last edited by laneylespaul at Feb 22, 2009,
Reverb tanks are not worth that much. It's the rest of the reverb circuit that can be valuable but that is built into the amp and cant come off. You might get a couple quid for it but you are going to have to figure out what style of tank it is, how many springs it has, and how long it is.
Not taking any online orders.
Considering a new accutronics is 25$ not going to get a whole lot selling it. And 50$ for that speaker is a bit much. The 4 ohms is going to limit its use. If it was a celestion or eminance maybe then you could get a little money for it.
i have it at 50.00 or best offer on ebay, honestly i would take like 30 or higher..i was just curios as to if it was worth more than 50..which i now know its not lol..thanks!
Gibson ES-339
ay it sold for 50! lol. good day for me!
Gibson ES-339
Sold for $50?! What sap buys a reverb tank, for $50?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
no no! the speaker sold for 50 the reverb, i never listed
Gibson ES-339
Oh, I was gonna say.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."