Page 1 of 2
i felt something on my neck..didnt think anything of it..could have been my hair..i went to move it but i didnt feel anything..so anyways i lean back and yawn

HUGE ****ING SPIDER CRAWLS INTO MY MOUTH!!!!

dammit...

*shivers*

why me

share similar stories about bugs attacking you and making you shiver and what not?
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
TS, i did the same thing to my gf w/ my dick once
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Trying to decide if you are serious or not...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Tag43
did you swallow it?

no sadly..i bit down and closed my mouth so it wouldnt get further in my mouth or throat

i feel like bear grylls..

bad taste in my mouth..i wanna throw up
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
ONe time I was driving down a stretch of interstate goin about 80 with the window down. I feel this sting hit my neck but I think nothing of it. So I feel like that hair standing feeling and I check to see if it's a bug. Nothing there, so I relax. This happens about three times so the last time I ignore. Then I feel something MOVE and I ****ing grab at the feeling and it's a ****ing weird ass bug.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Give us something to compare it to, sizewise.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Give us something to compare it to, sizewise.

an united states 5 cent piece ( nickel)

about that big..it was juicy too..dammit
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan
an united states 5 cent piece ( nickel)

about that big..it was juicy too..dammit

Damn, dude.
That's pretty gnarly.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
i have a massive phobia of centipedes.

i went camping with my boy scout troop back when i was apparently gay, and in boy scouts.

we went to this like log cabin place that already had several mattresses in it, and we just kinda laid sleeping bags out on the mattresses and went to sleep. my mattress apparently had a centipede nest in it...

i woke up halfway through the night COMPLETELY COVERED in the bastards. there were HUNDREDS of them. on my face, in my hair, all through my sleeping bag, etc. when i say i was covered, i mean COVERED. to this day, whenever i see a centipede, i cannot even stay in the same room. i run away like a pathetic little bitch. >.<
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Quote by ChemicalFire
You sir, are a god amongst men

MY GEAR:
...apparently, i have too much. i cant list it without going over the character limit.
Quote by Da Squiz
ONe time I was driving down a stretch of interstate goin about 80 with the window down. I feel this sting hit my neck but I think nothing of it. So I feel like that hair standing feeling and I check to see if it's a bug. Nothing there, so I relax. This happens about three times so the last time I ignore. Then I feel something MOVE and I ****ing grab at the feeling and it's a ****ing weird ass bug.

did you die?
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Damn, dude.
That's pretty gnarly.

yeah..idk what kinda spider it was...

anyways to be on topic

one time i woke up and a huge palmetto bug (looks like a cockroach) crawled out from underneath my covers..i dont even wanna know where it was...
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by drunkinkoala
That's what he said.

Doesn't have the same effect unless she says it.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by Fender52604
i have a massive phobia of centipedes.

i went camping with my boy scout troop back when i was apparently gay, and in boy scouts.

we went to this like log cabin place that already had several mattresses in it, and we just kinda laid sleeping bags out on the mattresses and went to sleep. my mattress apparently had a centipede nest in it...

i woke up halfway through the night COMPLETELY COVERED in the bastards. there were HUNDREDS of them. on my face, in my hair, all through my sleeping bag, etc. when i say i was covered, i mean COVERED. to this day, whenever i see a centipede, i cannot even stay in the same room. i run away like a pathetic little bitch. >.<
Well, I'm not going to be able to sleep now. I was moving bricks once and woke up a nest of them. They were huge, and there was like 10 of them. Scared the crap out of me.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by dio_dude
DAMN YOU TS, NOW I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT SPIDERS CRAWLING IN MY MOUTH.

im sorry =/
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by Ferrets!
Well, I'm not going to be able to sleep now. I was moving bricks once and woke up a nest of them. They were huge, and there was like 10 of them. Scared the crap out of me.

The big ones are actually poisonous.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by kaosfire
Don't tell me that.

They had black and white vertical stripes too if that means anything.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by Lithium717
Doesn't have the same effect unless she says it.

Well it'd only work if the girl talked to herself then, or if it was a threesome and the other girl was swallowing.
One time, at the beginning of a cross country race, I inhaled and a bug flew into my mouth and I was like . Then later in the race, I coughed and it came out, and I was like .
Quote by allan143
did you die?

To this day.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by kaosfire

....****. now im even MORE afraid of them. thank you
Quote by wlcm2themachine

Quote by ChemicalFire

MY GEAR:
...apparently, i have too much. i cant list it without going over the character limit.
LMAO @ the cockroach thing...

my story: just watching TV one night covered in a blanket all of a sudden feel a really sharp pinch on my leg. So I throw the blanket off thining what the hell is going on and see a nice spider taking a chomp at me... let's just say he didn't stand a chance against my backhand
Quote by Ferrets!
Don't tell me that.

They had black and white vertical stripes too if that means anything.

The striped ones are the ones that remember who you are and where you live.....
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by amazing FretMan
i felt something on my neck..didnt think anything of it..could have been my hair..i went to move it but i didnt feel anything..so anyways i lean back and yawn

HUGE ****ING SPIDER CRAWLS INTO MY MOUTH!!!!

dammit...

*shivers*

why me

share similar stories about bugs attacking you and making you shiver and what not?

Was the spider a guy? Did you clean anything off? Have you called the police, and do you know where the spider is or could be now? All this is vital to catching your oral interspecies rapist.
Quote by kaosfire

Oh fuck...
Quote by MightyAl
Quote by kaosfire

...i think i just pooped a little...
Quote by wlcm2themachine

Quote by ChemicalFire

MY GEAR:
Quote by Fender52604

...i think i just pooped a little...

They crave soiled pants....
Quote by Primus2112

I ate with my dad at Subway, and I kept feeling my shoelace on my ankle. So when he was driving me back, he pulled into a parking spot and we were talking when I felt the shoelace. I moved my feet apart, but the shoelace was still there.

I looked down and there was a ****ing cockroach! Shivers? It looked like a damn seizure as I flopped around like a dolphin squirming out of the car door.
Quote by kaosfire
They crave soiled pants....

this is just getting out of hand....
Quote by wlcm2themachine

Quote by ChemicalFire

MY GEAR:
Quote by Fender52604

this is just getting out of hand....

The tears just make you that much juicier.....
Quote by Primus2112

A wasp flew on my mouth, I flicked it off and it went on my shoe so I kicked it off.
I had a gross feeling on my mouth the rest of the day.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by kaosfire
The tears just make you that much juicier.....

STOP IT, DAMMIT!

dont take advantage of my phobias! now im all ****ing itchy! AHHH!

Quote by wlcm2themachine

Quote by ChemicalFire

MY GEAR:
You must enlist in the Spider Watch!
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Zombee
I ate with my dad at Subway, and I kept feeling my shoelace on my ankle. So when he was driving me back, he pulled into a parking spot and we were talking when I felt the shoelace. I moved my feet apart, but the shoelace was still there.

I looked down and there was a ****ing cockroach! Shivers? It looked like a damn seizure as I flopped around like a dolphin squirming out of the car door.
Oh god I can't unsee it in my miiiiiind!

私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Page 1 of 2