ok, so i have to type this from my crappy latptop, cuz the 1500 dollar computer that my parents gave me cuz i whined day and night to them about so i could bitch to people on the pit all of a sudden stopped working ever since i illegally downloaded an
mcr album.

so, the other day, at school, i decided to insult a preppy guy's favorite band. and then he insulted MY favorite band! WTF? sooo uncalled for, all because i'm emo

then, when i went to a local concert so even more people could see me looking depressed, a group of muscular hetero-looking preps beat me up, JUST because i called them gay, and said that i could beat their asses. i was OBVIOUSLY not being serious. people assume, because i'm emo, that i have no sense of humor.

so, last night, i choked on my hair that i grew over my face. this wouldn't have happened if i weren't emo!

please show me sympathy! or bash me enough to give me a reason to cry to my friends, either one works for me!
none of this can possibly be true........cause emos aren't people
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
sounds like your flaming
reporteed
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
wait..you started with a guy then you get insulted when he said something back? sorry thats not emo thats being a p---y
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
omfg what a noob. sniping is for pussies and camping is for pussies. so that makes you a pussy's pussy.
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
There's always the hugging thread, but I don't know if they allow emos.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Get ready to cry some more when you're account gets deactivated. Retard.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by flyingv91
a group of muscular hetero-looking preps beat me up, JUST because i'm emo and deserved it

fix'd
incubus rocks my world
*generic emo-bashing phrase*

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
lol wut, parody thread. ported.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Must..... Resist...... Pear....

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by ozzyismetal
Must..... Resist...... Pear....

dont resist...... free the iner pear.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
kill yourself. It's the easiest way out of being a moron and getting your ass beaten because you were being a jack-ass. And in all fairness, your favorite band probably does suck.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

I bet if i check your skin i'll see all the times you tried to cut yourself...and then gave up because it hurt too much.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by UnintendedBliss
I bet if i check your skin i'll see all the times you tried to cut yourself...and then gave up because it hurt too much.

you obviously don't get that it's a parody thread.
I waited for the thread to come along to post the Obvious Troll picture and someone posted another one already

/obvious let down poster is obvious, let down, and a poster.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Fail troll is fail.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.