im an average guitar player nothing special and im trying to find songs to learn but i cant seem to figure out what to learn its not i cant decide its that i cant find anything really i guess im looking in the wrong places or something i dont really know but if you could help it would a great help
deffinetly a cool song to play is Dee from Randy Rhodes its an awesome song to play once u get it down.. and anything that tickles your fancy as they say..
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
*ahem

My sig. Click the link in my sig. Hurry.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

just learned dust in the wind, its a great song and the fingerpicking is fairly easy

try out wish you were here pink floyd, redemption song marley, and joker smb.
all great songs and easy to pick up.
Yup Dee is a great one.
Blackbird by The Beatles is a MUST for all acoustic players. Why not also try Here Comes the Sun by the guys. Also Tears in Heaven by Clapton.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White
Fender American Strat in Sunburst
Fender HSS Strat Satin in Red
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric in Black Sunburst
Marshall Valvestate AVT100
Fender G-Dec 15 watts
Digitech RP500
+1 for Tears in Heaven and Redemption Song.

BTW, what are your favorite bands/genre? That'd be a good place to start.

Here's some acoustic songs I like: Rivers of Babylon by Sublime, She Talks to Angels by Black Crowes, Let her cry by Hootie.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦