i need a cab for my jcm2000 dsl 100w head, and i need a gf. i dont have enough money for both. as far as cabs go, i was looking at the Afterburner 412B-EVM with zakk wylde signature speakers, seen here:

http://millsacoustics.com/models.html

any suggestions for better/cheaper cabs, or girls age 15-19 in the staten island area?
you know, ive owned 8 different guitars over my lifetime, and right now i have 3. i wanna know what the hell happened...i mean the picks and cables are understandable, they disappear into thin air all the time, but guitars?

Budget?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
the cab i just named is $1700...cheaper than that would be nice.
you know, ive owned 8 different guitars over my lifetime, and right now i have 3. i wanna know what the hell happened...i mean the picks and cables are understandable, they disappear into thin air all the time, but guitars?

this is from like 2 weeks ago. still no answers?

Nobody is gonna take you seriously because of the gf joke (which I sure hope was a joke).

Short answer: Avatar (www.avatarspeakers.com) or a Marshall 1960A (used). Would be great, and would both come in around $5-600.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite