So I need some serious advice.

Here's the back story.

About six months ago I met a girl from my hometown I didnt know, shes 24 I'm 20.
She's married but split up and not divorced for financial reasons. She says her husband one day decided he didn't like anything about her after two years of marrage and that he changed into a completely different person and that the old man she fel in love with is gone and will never come back and shes come to terms witht hat but her heart is still stuck in the past with her old husband and she cant deal with loving two people at the same time. any way.we hit it off really well and ended up dating and being official boyfriend/girlfriend for about 3 months. needless to say were both head over heels. Then things got complicated, she was moving from place to place running out of money and sanity very quickly and needed to straighten things out in her life. So we mutually split up. It was a rough split, but were both still where we were before. Madly in love with each other and unfortunately far apart from each other physically not emotionally.

we've been hanging out allot and she says when shes figured things out and gets back on her feet we can pick up where it all fell apart.

now here's my problem. She didn't ask me to but I am waiting for her to straighten things out. Mainly because of how much I love this girl. No I'm not a giddy high school kid with a crush Ive been in a few very serious relationships before but I took a break from relationships and played the bachelor single market for about a year (I'm very mature for my age most of my friends call me an old man, in a young guys body)

I just don't know how to deal with the stress of loving someone you cant be with. I see her strength in all of this and I want to be as strong as she is about it all but I don't know what to do. Shes no ***** and remains faithful to me. I know this only because of how honest and trusting she is of me and I of her. I have not deviated from her and I don't want to. There is no other in my eyes. or my heart.

But the stress is so intense I don't know how to deal. I just quit smoking after six years straight, a pack a day to cold turkey too so thats not helping. and I know that I probably wont get any advice I haven't thought of already but it's good to vent to someone even if it is a computer screen.

so there it is. and I'm lost.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1052200&highlight=relationship

Try there.

I read it, and that's rough. But just remember, that if you love her, and you feel you are meant to be with her, and she feels the same way, it will work out. I guess I can't say it will, because I don't know, but if you fight hard enough for something, it will work. Try the hug thread, it seems like you could use one right about now.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Feb 23, 2009,
I'll try to motivate you.

It sucks.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
why dont u just get her to live with you so she doesnt have to get on her feet
DERR man some people

if the world was in anarchy u wuldnt have this problem
i read a little. I think she is a terrorist con artist. Just give her the money she will leave and eventually you want to kill yourself for what will become multiple reasons.
*relationship thread joke*
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Quote by Wardy-Slash
go go gadget (insert appropriate distance) long penis

"did something just break through my wind-ohhh! oh... oh yes!"
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by silversoulcage
"Stop you're bitchin and fight you're way through it"
-Slipknot.

Slipknot? this whole quote is now invalid.

Anyway i feel your pain man.

Good luck.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
two words: Buck Fuddy
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
*reported*

Sorry. But it's going to eventually get closed, anyway. Just copy and paste it in the relationship thread.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Dammit man I know what it's like been there... and the stress is really terrible, don't do what I did, I was drunk for a few weeks and even though almost a year has past I still have problems with it. To me the only salvation was my guitar, ten hours a day.

Good luck mate!
thanks to most of you. Some I could have done without but hats the Pit. and sadly enough my ability to express myself on my guitar hasn't reached a point that would fully relieve this amount of stress.

All in all. I need an effin Cigarette
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Quote by SGKIDD
thanks to most of you. Some I could have done without but hats the Pit. and sadly enough my ability to express myself on my guitar hasn't reached a point that would fully relieve this amount of stress.

no matter how good you are, playing guitar will never alleviate those kind of feelings.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Dude, you are the rebound guy. Sorry.

My advice: Always have other options. Always. It helps you seem less desperate and helps you feel less desperate.

Think about it. She has two options (at least in her own mind) and wears the pants in the relationship because of it. You have one option.

...and it reeks of unworthiness.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Rebound guy wasn't me hahaha. but good try, and I always have options, c'mon I'm not a newbie at relationships man.
Mail Goes here.

Have intercourse with 5 other girls and then you see how special you really think she is.