Hi all, I am new to playing guitar and as a music teacher have to teach guitar basics to some year 9 classes. I'm ok with all the theory but need one or two simple songs using only chords C, G, Amin and Emin. I could substitute or add D if I need to I suppose, but my colleague usually only uses those 4 chords. Any suggestions gratefully received. Ta much!
Live Forever by Oasis has got G, D Amin and C..not Emin though.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Zombie by the cranberries has Emin ,C , G and D
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
Riders on the Storm - Doors
em A/ em / em A/ em/ am bm/ C D/ em A/ em/ D/ C/ em A/ em

each slash represents a new measure of 4 beats. If it has two the beat is divided, obviously.
Famous last words are for men who never said enough. - Anonymous
Gear
Agile 3000 Rootbeer slim
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Takamine GS430S Acoustic
most oasis acoustic versions are pretty easy, they aren't really those four chords exactly, but most of them u stick ur fingers on the third fret of the two highest strings and just move your two other fingers around to make the song. Doesn't get much easier then that.
Quote by the_wayward_one
Live Forever by Oasis has got G, D Amin and C..not Emin though.

It does have E minor. It's the first chord of the chorus, then does D Am C D same as the verse.
Guitars
Vintage V100HB

Amps
Roland Cube 20X

Effects/Other
Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer, Boss DS-1
Quote by mikec222
most oasis acoustic versions are pretty easy, they aren't really those four chords exactly, but most of them u stick ur fingers on the third fret of the two highest strings and just move your two other fingers around to make the song. Doesn't get much easier then that.

That's one song mate. Oasis have loads of songs better than Wonderwall, go listen to them.
Guitars
Vintage V100HB

Amps
Roland Cube 20X

Effects/Other
Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer, Boss DS-1
Hey, try Blowin' in the Wind (Dylan) - I think that can be played with mainly G C D Em

Or The Times They are A-changing - similar chords needed. I think maybe Am too.