are they any good? im just wondering because i cant tell major differences between strings and such but i can tell a super dead set from a bright set

anyways the salesman said he uses them and they cost me $60AU and im just wondering if i got ripped off (the d'addarios i was going to buy cost $50)

any opinions would be great
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
no one?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Well I've never used them, but Fodera puts out very high quality products...I don't see why their strings would be any different.
Nope, no sig here.
$60 AU is average price for a set of strings at a store, unless you know a guy.
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
last set i bought were $50, i went to billy hyde a few months ago and they were all $50, now they've seemed to all been bumped up to $65
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Yea, some economic crisis or something, I didn't know either till my friend at Rock Music told me.

I guess I was just to busy playing bass to notice there was an economic crisis.
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
just so you know i'd sig that if had space
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all