Does dimebag use his right hand to tap during the big stretch part of the solo, or does he actually stretches his pinky? which is the true form of his solo...

and for the harmonics part in the outro or interlude, im nto sure whats the technical term fro it, but im pretty sure u guys know waht i mean (the only bit in the song where there are all harmonics in a bar). How does he do taht harmonic bits? by pink harmonics? or the left finger above string harmonic thing? does he alternatepick harmonics? because atm ive never seen alternate picking harmonics be done b4...

Thanks!
O and on the tabs im looking at, the harmonics bit is apparantly hammered on and slid to the next note which while doing that still manages to passivly harmonicize??? the folowing note. is that possible? pinching a harmonic, and then sliding the note down or hammering ona new note to get a new harmonic out of the new note without acutally picking? (harmonicallY?)
O and one more last thing, i find it quite difficult to do harmonics (pinch) on the last 3 strings (the fat ones) on my guitar, i get a slight harmonix, but no where as close as the song, aid plz?
Quote by dmirtygorachyov
O and one more last thing, i find it quite difficult to do harmonics (pinch) on the last 3 strings (the fat ones) on my guitar, i get a slight harmonix, but no where as close as the song, aid plz?

Every time I see your user name, I think you're Russian.

Angle the pick down. Force the down stroke a little more aswell. Experiment at different positions along the string, and over the pickups. Fiddle around with your settings.

Although, a good pinch is ultimately gonna come from a good, accurate pick stroke.
Last edited by mdc at Feb 23, 2009,