Page 1 of 4
You know, growing up with my mother raising me ( now 16 ) I've realized something. At this point and my life and later on, I do not want to hear a woman question me. I don't want to hear them doubt me. I don't want to hear them criticize me or "nag" meg. Why? Because that's all I've heard all of my life and honestly, it's emasculating.

I remember telling my mother that it really does bug the **** out of me when she does this all of the time. I asked her if this is what it was like when you get married, she said " yup, this is what your wife is going to do", I said " then I'm never getting married." She laughed. I couldn't imagine living with a woman who would do this to me constantly. I just don't want to hear it. Sometimes I get vocal about it and my mother gets pissed because "I don't respect her", all I really want her to do is leave me alone. I'm living in a house with my gay brother ( who has similar feminine tendencies ), my sister, and my mother and they seem to gang up on me with this bull****. The other day I told my brother " stop bitching" becuase he complains so much about nothing and he ****ing choked me, beat me up, yet he got really no punishment from my mother and I was forced to pretty much apologize and do whatever he says just to get along ( cook with him and **** ). What the ****? I will honestly never forgive anyone in this household for that.

Anyways, I now feel like all I want to do is pick women up at bars, have sex with them, then just pursue male friends or be left to my own devices. Is this a normal feeling or am I considered a misogynist?
Just turn gay, it's so much easier.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by soulflyV
Good luck washing your own clothes and doing your own gardening.

Burn your old clothes,Get a cactus...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Close your curtains and smoke pot like a normal teenager, don't cry.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
wait till you get a job, responsibilites and other obligations like your mother.
This problem will be tiny in comparrison.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Without women, who will make us sammiches and pie?

Someday, you'll realise that there are things worth dealing with occasional nagging, such as sex, boobs, said food, cuddeling and so on,
Your gay brother choked you with his dick? o_O
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Without women, who will make us sammiches and pie?

Someday, you'll realise that there are things worth dealing with occasional nagging, such as sex, boobs, said food, cuddeling and so on,

Yes. Grow up a bit* will you TS.

*By a bit, I actually mean alot and grow some balls will you.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
No way.

My mum makes me sandwhiches every morning.

How old are you 9?

And ts; you had to cook with your brother? How horrible. I'd rather die if I were you.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 23, 2009,
Quote by Toniofalcon

Anyways, I now feel like all I want to do is pick women up at bars, have sex with them, then just pursue male friends or be left to my own devices. Is this a normal feeling or am I considered a misogynist?

no, you're considered a fag.
Quote by Hakanku
...so your going to become gay?

Who owns a cactus.

*attempts to write a sitcom*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Toniofalcon
Is this a normal feeling or am I considered a misogynist?

You are considered a HOMO
Stfu TS. Learn to appreciate your mother. I do.
I digress. Stop crying about petty things. You're 16 no-one cares. Wait until you are then 18 move out, get a job, then see how easy life is then.

The Waaahmbulance is on its way to your house now.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's just going to be a montage of clips where the cactus always ends up being where the main character sits down, isn't it?

...Or in the The Simpsons when Homer keeps walking into cactuses about 4 times...IN ONE EPISODE.

Quote by StewieSwan
you got beat up by your gay brother?

I just thought of that...Unless his brother is like 6-foot-2 and a hulk of muscle in the Navy.
Quote by Moggan13
...Or in the The Simpsons when Homer keeps walking into cactuses about 4 times...IN ONE EPISODE.

And there'll be such comical remarks such as:

Character: Ouch! You just gave me a little prick!

Cactus: Si, senor... but eetz not si only waaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Y'know, cos all cacti speak with mexican accents
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And there'll be such comical remarks such as:

Character: Ouch! You just gave me a little prick!

Cactus: Si, senor... but eetz not si only waaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Y'know, cos all cacti speak with mexican accents

The cactus HAS to be wearing a sombrero (sp?) and a honcho. It just has to!
Quote by Moggan13

...on a stick

ahem, I mean

on eh steeek.
I see a threadjack growing

Quote by CoreysMonster
...on a stick

ahem, I mean

on eh steeek.

Jeff Dunham is pure genious
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Moggan13

Que?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Out of all the replies in this thread implying that I need to grow up or grow a pair I see not one response explaining why. That would be helpful instead of the same post thousands of times.

This is hopeless, anyway. I don't see how my decision to live a certain way based on past experiences makes me need to grow up, be gay, etc. How not wanting to hear a woman complain or doubt me makes me need to grow up....and I really do doubt anyone can explain their feelings. I just think they believe the typical " stop complaining, you're a man" idea for everything. If that's true them maybe you're right. That still wouldn't change my feelings about that.

And I bet everyone in this thread enjoys nagging.
Quote by Toniofalcon
Out of all the replies in this thread implying that I need to grow up or grow a pair I see not one response explaining why. That would be helpful instead of the same post thousands of times.

This is hopeless, anyway. I don't see how my decision to live a certain way based on past experiences makes me need to grow up, be gay, etc. How not wanting to hear a woman complain or doubt me makes me need to grow up....and I really do doubt anyone can explain their feelings. I just think they believe the typical " stop complaining, you're a man" idea for everything. If that's true them maybe you're right. That still wouldn't change my feelings about that.

quit nagging, you little bitch, we're creating something here.

And deliriumbassist, the stop motion would be an awesome idea!
Quote by Nexium
Que?

I want to inpregnate you Nexium.

This is one hell of a threadjack...

Mogedit: It needs a honcho...STAT!
Quote by Toniofalcon

No one enjoys being nagged but we have the balls to deal with it.
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Yes. Grow up a bit* will you TS.

*By a bit, I actually mean alot and grow some balls will you.

Quote by cthuludawn21
" boo hoo, my mommy isn't nice".... shut up and grow a pair.

Page 1 of 4