Um.....im not a fan of stagg.....whats ur budget? Go for Agile instead
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Dont get a stagg.There on the same level of Dean when it comes to playability.They make me want to burn down an orphanadge with a flamethrower.Cuz there knockoffs of popular guitars, but there overpriced and crapifyed.
Most Staggs I played weren't too good. They're okay beginner guitars but they are not very reliable. This one seems to be pretty high end for a stagg, but I'd still not go for it unless you had the chance to try it out.

Maybe we can suggest someting else. What music do you play and what amp do you have? Also, where do you live?
apart from cymbals, everything stagg makes is dodgy.

this this this this

my first guitar was stagg. and i am not ashamed, because i am a lefty and it was kinda hard to find a beginer guitar for me..

i've had it for 2 years lets say, then went for fender. the difference is HUGE. really huge.
however the elecronics buzz on stagg, the 1st thing you need to do is set the guitar up (action etc)
it doesnt stay in tune at all. seriously, i have nothing against stagg, but fender is just soo much beter. however.
if you plan to get new tuners / locking nut, plus probably new PUPs and pots, + jack (mine got ****ed up) than you'll have a deacen guitar there.

my stagg is now a "experiment guitar" costumizing and stuff..

tell us what your budget is, what genre and well find something more reliable for you

regards serjem
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I play blues and rock(more blues) live in the netherlands and my amp is a marshall, I did try it out, and it felt nice but I hear on other forums and stuff that after a while a lot stagg guitars ar falling appart..
PS: the guitar shop from the link is a very good one, they test all their guitars personally.
(budget 300 euro)
Last edited by Mr.brownstone93 at Feb 23, 2009,
anything but the stagg.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
http://www.thomann.de/gb/epiphone_the_dot_ch.htm

how about a dot?
it's a great guitar, i'm buying it as soon as i get 300e

+ it would suit your genre perfectly.

which marshall amp do you have? btw
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Last edited by Serjem at Feb 23, 2009,
hmm and this is oyu.. second guitar? or first?

if second, which guitar do you own already?

and if you decide to go for the dot.. i mean i'm not forcing you into anything, but just go to a local guitar store, i'm pretty sure they have dots to try.. and so try one.
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
My mate had a stagg flying v, it fell off its stand and the headstock broke clean off

Its really crap make sadly
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
if you already have a guitar, there's really no point in getting a stagg.. seriously.
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ