Ok , my PC kinda out of date lately it's like AMD 3k Procesor ATI x1300 1gb of ram and so on . So i'm going to get a lap top and i have abaut 1300€ to spend . I would really like to have a multitouch screen but i cant find one whit a deceant grafic card in Europe.
They all have intel integrate card which can't ewen run wista 3d effects :S and i found this on the laptop online .

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_series.do?storeName=computer_store&category=notebooks&series_name=tx2z_series&a1=Category&v1=Mobility

The thing is that's only beeing shiped in the Statates.
And i was wondering ashould i wait like 3-6 months till it they get it in my contry or
is ther another way to ship it to europe ? And it's really worth wile to wait for it.
As I said my pc not reall good for work , and i nead something for collage and home.
I would nead it for pictures edditing , sond edditing ,3D modeling , waching movies , music , maybe some old game like worms to waist time during class and stuff.
Or should i yust get a regular one and a graffick table .
Question 1 : Why exactly do you care about the touch screen so much?

Question 2 : Why do you care about running Vista with 3d effects? They're a waste of resources for something you shouldn't be paying attention to.
There are some pretty cool HP's in that price range that have touch screens and pretty decent graphic cards (dedicated).
But, they're not laptops (but they kinda resemble some apple desktops)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

you mean you want one of those Wacom screens that you can directly draw on?

in my opinion, they're kind of a waste of money, because it isn't really a big advantage, and your arm gets tired.
I would suggest you just get a normal PC and a tablet.
Quote by plakkert
touch screen and 3d modeling? dude, forget it.

also, this. The only program the touch screen would be useful for is Zbrush.
Quote by plakkert
touch screen and 3d modeling? dude, forget it.

Aint shure abaout it . I use Avtodesk Maya 8.0 on my current pc and it works fine whit a lot worser system.

Quote by CoreysMonster
you mean you want one of those Wacom screens that you can directly draw on?

in my opinion, they're kind of a waste of money, because it isn't really a big advantage, and your arm gets tired.
I would suggest you just get a normal PC and a tablet.

And i thought about that to but i really nead the laptop for class so i wont come arround that , and for the PC i'm planning something like that for the next year.

The other option is ASUS thou it aint toch but its availible at the loclal store http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=5&l2=26&l3=810&l4=0&model=2566&modelmenu=1

Plus i was asking when they'll get toch and they say like when windows 7 is on the market . And tehy didn't really know when this is cold be thiss summer or next spring .
Does any one knows the date of windows 7 arival ?
oh dude, spelling! spelling!

*gouges eyes* I can't even tell what you're trying to say, your spelling and sentence structure is atrocious!
I'd like to help you, I really would, but please for the love of god write in sentences people can understand!
Quote by CoreysMonster

*gouges eyes* I can't even tell what you're trying to say, your spelling and sentence structure is atrocious!
I'd like to help you, I really would, but please for the love of god write in sentences people can understand!

If you can't understand what he's typing I suggest you get a catscan and/or glasses. It might be cancer or a form of visual agnosia.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
If you can't understand what he's typing I suggest you get a catscan and/or glasses. It might be cancer or a form of visual agnosia.

"Plus i was asking when they'll get toch and they say like when windows 7 is on the market . And tehy didn't really know when this is cold be thiss summer or next spring .
Does any one knows the date of windows 7 arival ?"

You must be right, please translate this to cancer-speak for me, please.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Sry man , but english isnt my 1st language and in class we're like doing the same stuff for 5 years and you cann see the resoults. Sry

Ok i nead a Laptop for Collage
And it would be really cool if it would have touch screen.
I have 1300€ to speend. I'm going to studdy IT or Media , not really shure jet.
Now i have to buy a regullar one or wait for a touch which is coming to my local stor in
3-15 months or find a store which ships to Middle Evrope , Slovenia.
I would nead a touch or grafick board becaus i suck at PC drawing but not on pen drawings . The grafick board is 50€ but its to big to carry around.
So what to do now ?
Oh and btw can someon tell me if there is a Firefox speel checker ? I would seriously nead one
Quote by CoreysMonster
You must be right, please translate this to cancer-speak for me, please.

"Plus i was asking when they'll get toch and they say like when windows 7 is on the market . And tehy didn't really know when this is cold be thiss summer or next spring .
Does any one knows the date of windows 7 arival ?"

He's asking when they'll get touch and they said "When windows 7 is on the market". They don't know when windows 7 will be out, maybe this summer or next spring. Then he asked if anyone here knew when windows 7 is out.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Ic3
Sry man , but english isnt my 1st language and in class we're like doing the same stuff for 5 years and you cann see the resoults. Sry

Ok i nead a Laptop for Collage
And it would be really cool if it would have touch screen.
I have 1300€ to speend. I'm going to studdy IT or Media , not really shure jet.
Now i have to buy a regullar one or wait for a touch which is coming to my local stor in
3-15 months or find a store which ships to Middle Evrope , Slovenia.
I would nead a touch or grafick board becaus i suck at PC drawing but not on pen drawings . The grafick board is 50€ but its to big to carry around.
So what to do now ?

A grafic board can be about the same size as a piece of paper, and about half as thick as your index finger. I would really suggest getting just a regular computer and the grafic board.

And sorry about the other post, I didn't know English wasn't your first language
Quote by CoreysMonster
A grafic board can be about the same size as a piece of paper, and about half as thick as your index finger. I would really suggest getting just a regular computer and the grafic board.

And sorry about the other post, I didn't know English wasn't your first language

No problem

And thnx for your help to all of you