Okay, so my b-day was saturday(Feb 21), and i have some cash saved up plus my b-day money from my mom+ and the b-day money from my dad and a $50 dollar guitar center gift card and i wanted to get a new guitar, so if you have a few seconds please make a suggestion or any other kind of help you can offer My budget is $350,(but possibly as much as $450) links to stuff from guitar center would be awesome
thanks in advance!
Ill change my sig to a list of my gear
and i like fender mustangs, teles, jaguars, and most jacksons(esecially rhoads' v's)
TBH, you'd probably be better off saving more money and then getting something nicer. Another couple hundred dollars could get you a standard Tele.
Styles
What features you want
What amp you use
Personal preferences

You're being way too vague,not giving specific details will just result in a messy thread full of personal opinions.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Styles
What features you want
What amp you use
Personal preferences

You're being way too vague,not giving specific details will just result in a messy thread full of personal opinions.

i play metal and grunge mostly, my amps are now in my sig, and i dont like gold ,white, or yellow guitars, i prefer black or chrome hardware, and i like fender trems(floating or not) and floyds that are known for staying in tune
Quote by ortrigger
TBH, you'd probably be better off saving more money and then getting something nicer. Another couple hundred dollars could get you a standard Tele.

im getting $800 from my dad if i get all B's this year(which i will) and im using that to buy a jag or a RR3 v
Quote by tukk04
purty... but does they sell them at GC +ia have a strat which is similar

Yes they have these at GC...these guitars aren't really similar to a strat at all btw...