Page 1 of 3
I'm bored. Take any famous song, translate lyrics into foreign language from english then back to english with baeblfish. WHAT THE F UCK IS IT

English-Japanese-English:

Be your praying small Don't Sleep of one eye which because my son everyone who has been forgotten is included, while being warm, do t, to push in freedom do to maintain him comes to the spirit of sleep from crime and opened do to enter take my hand in the exit light/write night which grasps the hard your pillow from separated never never landing, good Something' The wrongdoing of s tonight tightened lightly heavy thought and those aren' Dream of t war of white of snow and dream dragon' of liar; Dream; The fire of s you bite and sleep of one eye which thing was opened do to enter do to take my hand in the exit light/write night which grasps the hard your pillow from separated never never landing, good this time me I am lowered in order to sleep, if the main thing my mind do to pray before I awake, I die because puts in place and maintains my mind pray the main thing in order to take the small baby, don' Make quiet; t to be word, never noise It' It does not designate that you hear as the air; Under s your bed in your closet of the animal and your head, in the exit light/write night do to enter do to enter take my hand exactly in the Erain exit light/write night of sand We' You do not have to land re-under any condition under any condition,
enter sandman
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
enter sandman ?
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
enter sandman

Although welcome to the high our fortresses it shows, the Ive hangar 18 which perhaps time does to apply the steel iron controls the world looks at that the greatly excessively it is strong computer bank impossible your because of thing these walls are broken the appliance which looks at the star is seen in many I am believed the state selective amnesia symptom story where catalog cryogenics of the life body of the foreign country which has been known excessively is discontinued, but it was notified, as for the suspect military intelligence 2 word of whod inclination having formed meaning the Ive hangar 18 which perhaps is seen in many which are connected I have known excessively

nice an easy
Last edited by mythicaldude at Feb 23, 2009,
Quote by mythicaldude
enter sandman

Although welcome to the high our fortresses it shows, the Ive hangar 18 which perhaps time does to apply the steel iron controls the world looks at that the greatly excessively it is strong computer bank impossible your because of thing these walls are broken the appliance which looks at the star is seen in many I am believed the state selective amnesia symptom story where catalog cryogenics of the life body of the foreign country which has been known excessively is discontinued, but it was notified, as for the suspect military intelligence 2 word of whod inclination having formed meaning the Ive hangar 18 which perhaps is seen in many which are connected I have known excessively

That's amazing!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
hangar 18
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
ok here's mine

I profit do the bed of outta around 9 where approximately seven is caused and I don' nothin' The worry of t concerning; Calling obtaining ' Cause worrin' Me…Us who usually approximately begin seven profit do the wasteful show of s.a of time by the bus concerning 11 where it goes around 9 at stage Sippin' Beverage and feelin' Dancin' which is all right; Us who have met; Using the person, Brownstone He' knockin' S which is; Him won' t I am shot, to be able to call, NO and NO, him won' Small wouldn' where as for t as for me who shoot me ta is done a little; You used; As for t I who therefore am obtained a little more and more exactly tryin' It maintains; As for ta a little, small wouldn' where the earlier description which is better and obtains to be a little good from I do ta a little before; You used; As for t I who therefore am obtained a little more and more exactly tryin' It maintains; As for ta a little, the earlier description which is better and obtains a little it is good and from before this time as for me the time according to time me who occur with anytime, ta it occurs, but you used, that old person he' Small wouldn' where mutha****er of the substance of s.a kicking him of the thing line which goes I do ta a little; You used; As for t I who therefore am obtained a little more and more exactly tryin' It maintains; As for ta a little, small wouldn' where the earlier description which is better and obtains to be a little good from I do ta a little before; You used; As for t I who therefore am obtained a little more and more exactly tryin' It maintains; As for ta a little, the earlier description which is better and obtains to be a little good from bindle and my that you shot that of the center which is pushed before and as for that outta my heart I should' which was driven; Ve which is known better being said, I that I never me leave to her aforementioned I, with the rear of Yowsa desire the fact that it does not meet entirely!

edit : ok this dosent work with this song.
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392

Metal sucks
Last edited by B.do at Feb 23, 2009,
The bicycle which could bore the hole does the hillside character which is ruined still make my person? By this charming car time this charming person life' Why pamper?; When the complexity leather of s smooth moving, the suicide seat? But I go out tonight, I haven' As for t as for this person who obtains the stitch in order to learn " You said; It' care" S handsome the someone whose feeling is bad so; Someone who is jumped on the boy of the food storage room had not known that place under any condition as for him " You said; ring" Reset; But as for him as for him who has been known so concerning these things as for me who have known so concerning these things tonight you go out, I haven' As for t as for this person who obtains the stitch in order to learn " You said; It' care" S handsome the someone whose feeling is bad so; Na, this charming person… of NANA, NANA and NANA Na, this charming person… of NANA, NANA and NANA Someone who is jumped on the boy of the food storage room had not known that place under any condition as for him " You said; ring" Reset; As for him as for him who has been known so concerning these things as for him who has been known so concerning these things you have known so concerning these things
Quote by boreamor

People
should
smile
more

The liquid the destruction intensity which is added prepare in order to do load of my lymph this body' which dies; 癒 It is easy; 1 months of the thirst grave of s it was warped, anus which skin she where half as for her who rots as for the noise of I pisse which turns coarse yellow it is not her Uzi [ro] [ku] as for the sexual intercourse my semen of the corruption which is filled up as for the smell of permeating from the smell her reproduction cavity of the corrosion which bleeds as for I me of the blood attachment from her my construction her throat which feels that runs, as for swallow vitrified and the eye body which has been less crowded the oil which is dug to the play is many as unburied I which, it is hard to withstand exposes made become corrupted as for tounguing me me who need the woman who has livedBecause it is full in the liquid, in order the girl sensitive, to kill the exceptional her body, but it had sexual intercourse, cut off, she thought of that I am normal, as for me as for me whom you think that we want many, the gel of the blood which starts overflowing from the thing her mouth which with snot with the clot which in blood her comes stopping with the wedge is processed with gag and the blood which leaks the body which is buried with the shallow grave finding the sickness which thing because of which non mark I make desertion as for my crime which is not detected the serum my skin deceased of climax Serging of the thrill Violnet where my life which goes is largestAs for empty me in order it revives to blow out, corruption
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I've got one but i'm not sure how many members of the Pit would know this one, I imagine Minkaro would get it though. Here goes anyway:

It' With that as for fog beam s, just name as for everyday that it changes we' It seems the way; Another place I' where the thing surface which becomes re-wasteful is very cool; D drive all night it should return to the house exactly [the chorus:] I' The cowboy of m steel iron horse, as for me I' which rides; The deceased which the deceased which is desired by m or lived and was desired or as for occasionally me who live, occasionally it' You sleep; Many days there is no s and as for the people where I meet always their another methods with the bottle which you who say the occasionally day which goes drink and the time you' You think re-just entirely, it is, [the chorus] as for me these sorts, 6 strings which were stacked the load of my back section as for me whom you walk it maintains for the sake of, the ' You play; As for cause I me who have met that anywhere and I' Perhaps, it does not make; M I' which stands high; Ve I' which can look at 1,000,000 surface; As for ve I' which shakes those entirely; The cowboy of m steel iron horse, as for me I' which rides; It is desired by m (it was desired) the deceased or I' which lives; Cowboy I' of the steel iron horse where m I ride; The deceased which is desired by m or as for me who live I' which obtains the night of my side; As for m the deceased lived, you thought that we want, it died you lived, it died you lived, it died you lived

/\ B.do: Mr.Brownstone.
Quote by B.do
ok here's mine

I profit do the bed of outta around 9 where approximately seven is caused and I don' nothin' The worry of t concerning; Calling obtaining ' Cause worrin' Me…Us who usually approximately begin seven profit do the wasteful show of s.a of time by the bus concerning 11 where it goes around 9 at stage Sippin' Beverage and feelin' Dancin' which is all right; Us who have met; Using the person, Brownstone He' knockin' S which is; Him won' t I am shot, to be able to call, NO and NO, him won' Small wouldn' where as for t as for me who shoot me ta is done a little; You used; As for t I who therefore am obtained a little more and more exactly tryin' It maintains; As for ta a little, small wouldn' where the earlier description which is better and obtains to be a little good from I do ta a little before; You used; As for t I who therefore am obtained a little more and more exactly tryin' It maintains; As for ta a little, the earlier description which is better and obtains a little it is good and from before this time as for me the time according to time me who occur with anytime, ta it occurs, but you used, that old person he' Small wouldn' where mutha****er of the substance of s.a kicking him of the thing line which goes I do ta a little; You used; As for t I who therefore am obtained a little more and more exactly tryin' It maintains; As for ta a little, small wouldn' where the earlier description which is better and obtains to be a little good from I do ta a little before; You used; As for t I who therefore am obtained a little more and more exactly tryin' It maintains; As for ta a little, the earlier description which is better and obtains to be a little good from bindle and my that you shot that of the center which is pushed before and as for that outta my heart I should' which was driven; Ve which is known better being said, I that I never me leave to her aforementioned I, with the rear of Yowsa desire the fact that it does not meet entirely!

mr. Brownstone by gnr
Quote by boreamor

People
should
smile
more

Now this tale all concerning how my life became cut, twisted upper part - and I' is; D loves a minute to demand only sits exactly there I' ll tell you how I the prince of a city called bel-Lucht were in Wests born and Philadelphia raised on the speelplaats where I spent the bulk of my days from cooling, cool maxing, which all relax themselves and all that one or other b ball outside the school originate then a couple guys, they omhoog in none well had started making problem in my neighborhood I got in one small fight and my mom became and aforesaid " do be scared; You' re to move itself with your aunt and uncle in bel-Air."
Quote by Giamancat
Now this tale all concerning how my life became cut, twisted upper part - and I' is; D loves a minute to demand only sits exactly there I' ll tell you how I the prince of a city called bel-Lucht were in Wests born and Philadelphia raised on the speelplaats where I spent the bulk of my days from cooling, cool maxing, which all relax themselves and all that one or other b ball outside the school originate then a couple guys, they omhoog in none well had started making problem in my neighborhood I got in one small fight and my mom became and aforesaid " do be scared; You' re to move itself with your aunt and uncle in bel-Air."

Bel Air theme tune, that was a tough one.
Quote by Giamancat

Translated to Dutch and back?
Quote by lizarday
Quote by Green_Jelly
The liquid the destruction intensity which is added prepare in order to do load of my lymph this body' which dies; 癒 It is easy; 1 months of the thirst grave of s it was warped, anus which skin she where half as for her who rots as for the noise of I pisse which turns coarse yellow it is not her Uzi [ro] [ku] as for the sexual intercourse my semen of the corruption which is filled up as for the smell of permeating from the smell her reproduction cavity of the corrosion which bleeds as for I me of the blood attachment from her my construction her throat which feels that runs, as for swallow vitrified and the eye body which has been less crowded the oil which is dug to the play is many as unburied I which, it is hard to withstand exposes made become corrupted as for tounguing me me who need the woman who has livedBecause it is full in the liquid, in order the girl sensitive, to kill the exceptional her body, but it had sexual intercourse, cut off, she thought of that I am normal, as for me as for me whom you think that we want many, the gel of the blood which starts overflowing from the thing her mouth which with snot with the clot which in blood her comes stopping with the wedge is processed with gag and the blood which leaks the body which is buried with the shallow grave finding the sickness which thing because of which non mark I make desertion as for my crime which is not detected the serum my skin deceased of climax Serging of the thrill Violnet where my life which goes is largestAs for empty me in order it revives to blow out, corruption

IS that i cum blood?

english - jap- english

With black as for me It' which hit against the sack; In remainder long I' S which is; Comes returning as for delightful m to be, I' As for m the tightening which is allotted loosely from the [wa] That' As for s I' which continued to make me catch; Ve and it' which look at the sky; s getting' High my hearse ' Forget; It does not die under any condition, bringing, me as for me to whom is not good the cat's eye Cruisin' which obtains 9 lives; All women, never wonderin' Why the chorus: ' Cause I' As for m back section to be, I' With m back section that, I' As for m back section to be, I' With m back section that, I' Back section healthy I' of back section m; As for m back section of black to be, I' In m back section back section of black 1st, I' of the Cadillac bullet; As for power pack m to be, I' Using m one group of hard blow, They' As for ve those in me cause I' If we want applying, the fact that I am caught was obtained; M back section and I' of track/truck; m beatin' flack Nobody' Obtaining me of another sound which is hit s which goes therefore now my glance I' m exactly makin' My play Don' From my method exactly know the attempt of t which pushes your luck with chorus that crosses, I' m back section, it is, I' With m back section that, I' m back section, it is, I' With m back section that, I' Back section healthy I' of back section m; As for m back section of black it is, I' M back section of black it can obtain, hooo obtain can as for Ohh me is it can obtain, Oooh, obtain can Oh obtain can now healthy I' m back section, I' m back section back section, I' m back section back section, I' m back section back section, I' m back section back section, I' With m back section back section black it is, I' From m back section sack of black
Quote by mythicaldude
IS that i cum blood?

english - jap- english

With black as for me It' which hit against the sack; In remainder long I' S which is; Comes returning as for delightful m to be, I' As for m the tightening which is allotted loosely from the [wa] That' As for s I' which continued to make me catch; Ve and it' which look at the sky; s getting' High my hearse ' Forget; It does not die under any condition, bringing, me as for me to whom is not good the cat's eye Cruisin' which obtains 9 lives; All women, never wonderin' Why the chorus: ' Cause I' As for m back section to be, I' With m back section that, I' As for m back section to be, I' With m back section that, I' Back section healthy I' of back section m; As for m back section of black to be, I' In m back section back section of black 1st, I' of the Cadillac bullet; As for power pack m to be, I' Using m one group of hard blow, They' As for ve those in me cause I' If we want applying, the fact that I am caught was obtained; M back section and I' of track/truck; m beatin' flack Nobody' Obtaining me of another sound which is hit s which goes therefore now my glance I' m exactly makin' My play Don' From my method exactly know the attempt of t which pushes your luck with chorus that crosses, I' m back section, it is, I' With m back section that, I' m back section, it is, I' With m back section that, I' Back section healthy I' of back section m; As for m back section of black it is, I' M back section of black it can obtain, hooo obtain can as for Ohh me is it can obtain, Oooh, obtain can Oh obtain can now healthy I' m back section, I' m back section back section, I' m back section back section, I' m back section back section, I' m back section back section, I' With m back section back section black it is, I' From m back section sack of black

*ba dum tsssh*

Bingo!

Yours is Back In Black I guess?
Quote by lizarday
Quote by mythicaldude
IS that i cum blood?

english - jap- english

Back in Black?
Time death' before the morning light/write of the cool winter; Flame; As for eternal rule us of s when the darkness which rides in the method of fighting has gone down and the time it is hard, is or falling Fightin' in the sand tonight world of the wicked laughter which is the right; Eagerly, fightin' Because of the steel iron as for the mind which is made to disperse through the evermore uncultivated land the body hell' which in the seashore which feels the hell becomes wasteful; The blackest wing; Topography we of s so with the fire and the flame which observe at that the land becomes, now we' when now we have known once more; Reflight and we' Re-freedom We' The re-wilderness it keeps continuing the pursuit our search freely before the thunderstorm, exceeding the moonlight directly, exceeding the sun, the distant our centers and in all our minds deep so distant we so become wasteful waits for day, because of life everything which goes way the red day when we who are lost on the thousandth through the flame and the fire which we keep continuing feel the pain of life the night opens and as for the electric light as for those which divide the sky There' moving through the hostility of the eye which lifts the hand to the above-mentioned heaven and the light/write during morning; S.a We' which burns in my center; With the dream where re-you who are banished in the light/write which exceeds the star from time of the land of the foreign country are blackest sees the destiny is tied in necessity and without the limit we' Being desperate for the present entirely independently with the thing tonight and the wing freedom you re-walk and turn of the dream which exceeds actuality, now time you' which enters; Yearning in; ll under any condition yearning inside my itself heart you do not find everyday everyday this misery, must continue, I' where so distant we so became wasteful waits for day, because of life everything which goes as for us who are lost on the thousandth through the flame and the fire which we keep continuing this time when pain of life is felt as for us their blood of our hands stand as for us who fought therefore eagerly, now we are possible to understand here and; If it can designate me perhaps as for freedom of all people, the seal of this abusive language of the being broken eye of ll so distant we so become wasteful waits for day, because of life everything which goes we who are lost on the thousandth through the flame and the fire which we keep continuing feel the pain of life
Never of going to of give of you up
Of never of going to of let of you of down

Minarko's is Through the Fire and Flames.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Shut **** upward, accept pain you can ever not understand I' m one, you radiated I' m one, you will not forget thus far you you sleep, I destroy your peace Of [poluchayushch] painfully in all this You' re the absence of benefit to me the only crime of you' re light purpose reveals your the brain and I' ll destroys it thus far you you sleep, I destroy your peace
I'm all black and white, please refer to early childhood.
The red and yellow, ME reached.
Please you can see ME.
Here, on this way, I imagine
Draw a line beyond reason.
Please push the envelope. Bend at the clock.

Is thought to separate the body from the head on the analysis.
And lost opportunities Withering my intuition, I should
I feel my moment drawing way outside the lines will feed me.

I'm all black and white, please refer to early childhood.
The red and yellow, ME reached.
I can see how many
I will look through the infinite possibilities beckons.
Here, on this way, I imagine
Draw outside the lines of reason.
Please push the envelope. Bend at the clock.

Is thought to separate the body from the head on the analysis.
Leave a hunch my back Withering of these opportunities.

Urged to cross the main line will feed me, I feel this moment.
Embrace the random reaching out to.
Can offer a helping hand to accept what comes.

I feel hopeful about their
Feel the rhythm to feel connected
To provide adequate procedures to weep like a widow
The power to understand, to feel the inspiration
To witness the beauty, the fountain, bathing
Spiral to swing
Our God and humanity.

And I will lose a leg to the ground
The sound is wide open to breathe, while
I feel it move across my skin.
And extend a helping hand has reached me,
I have reached the main puzzle is random.
And our people and we just might get it the following wind.
Finally we just take the spiral that can take anyone.

Spiral. , Continued ...
Sail upon the open skies
Angus: Tool-Lateralus
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell
Never of going to of give of you up
Of never of going to of let of you of down

lol
Quote by neopowell
Angus: Tool-Lateralus

Hot damn. Got that one fast.
Sail upon the open skies
Silent dance of death. Everything is lost. It pulls with the arrival of the fall and tears. Instant it' You have known; s me. The trench knife the nearness is maintained. And nothing saw. False love turned to pure hatred. As for the wind condolence before merging with the gray which shouted.

Ogre and ogre of falling.

Pant for another breath. She rises, stand shouts with the door which is closed. Temptation through the crack of the training bucking wall of the kana fog which is accomplished. shant I resists. Eternal all because of crying. She did again to face, me for the first time faced. Escaping, escaping and escaping. Escaping, escaping and escaping. Exactly was left 1 seconds and I what. Still passing by the air which has the humidity, her aroma which pulsates. That day came to the edge. And she lost with my her confidence.
Quote by angusfan16
Hot damn. Got that one fast.

I'd be upset with myself if I didn't, it's my favourite Tool song.

You' ll take my life but I' ll take of you also You' ll fire your musket but I' ll this way gone through you when you' re waits for the next attack You' D better platform there' s no returning starts the bugle sounds as a charge but on this battle field the nobody fragrance of caustic smoke and paardenadem since you throw yourself in provisions dead the horse that he with apprehension wins has sweated which we gebroken=hebben= in functioning since to state the powerful roar of the Russian guns and we run to the human wall the shouts of pain if my comrades fall we obstacle organisms which lay on the ground and since the Russians put another round in fire we become this way near still this way outlying we won' living t to fight another day we become this way near near fight enough when a Russian gets me in its faces he draws the trigger and I feel the battle a breaking loose of rounds take my below horse and since I lay staring there at the sky my body' stiffly s and my throat is dry and since I forget and only leg without a crack appetite I my separation moaning
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Last edited by neopowell at Feb 23, 2009,
^ the trooper
Quote by jonnyrotten45

Quote by lee 31392

Metal sucks
Quote by neopowell
I'd be upset with myself if I didn't, it's my favourite Tool song.

You' ll take my life but I' ll take of you also You' ll fire your musket but I' ll this way gone through you when you' re waits for the next attack You' D better platform there' s no returning starts the bugle sounds as a charge but on this battle field the nobody fragrance of caustic smoke and paardenadem since you throw yourself in provisions dead the horse that he with apprehension wins has sweated which we gebroken=hebben= in functioning since to state the powerful roar of the Russian guns and we run to the human wall the shouts of pain if my comrades fall we obstacle organisms which lay on the ground and since the Russians put another round in fire we become this way near still this way outlying we won' living t to fight another day we become this way near near fight enough when a Russian gets me in its faces he draws the trigger and I feel the battle a breaking loose of rounds take my below horse and since I lay staring there at the sky my body' stiffly s and my throat is dry and since I forget and only leg without a crack appetite I my separation moaning

Trooper

EDIT: balls^
A really easy one here:

On a dark main road of the desert, cold wind in my hats warm Smell of the colitas, increasing in on through l' air Ahead within on the distance, I have seen a light luccicante my head has been developed heavy and my sight has been developed fioca has had to arrest me for the night has been raised Here in feet in the door; I have felt the mission of campania and was thinking me, this could be sky or this could be hell Then has illuminated in on a candle and the corridor has shown me the sense was voices down, has thought that you felt to say to them… Welcome all' hotel California Thus beautiful place Thus beautiful forehead Abundance of room all' hotel California Anytime dell' year, you can find them its mind tiffany-is cake here, she has had l' gaseous niggle of Mercedes has obtained many graceful and graceful boys, that it calls friends as they dance in the courtyard, sweet sweat of summer. A sure dance to remember itself, a sure dance to thus forget I have called on the captain, I pray you carry my wine has said, we to me havent has had that spirit here from the millenovecentosessantanove and still those voices are calling from far away, Sveglilo in on towards the half of the night In order feeling them as soon as to say… Welcome all' hotel California Thus beautiful place Thus beautiful forehead livin it in on all' hotel Ché California surprised pleasant, door your alibis Mirrors on the ceiling, the champagne to indent on ice And has said that we are all hardly captive here, of ours own device and in the lodgings of the masters, they have gathered for the festivity the stabbing with their hard blades, But they dull hardly l' killing the L' beast; last thing that me memory, I era Working for the hatch have had to find the passage behind Al place I was before I stretch, said l' night man, We are programmed to receive. You can appreciate verification any moment, But you can never not go!
easy one..

Cójale, I won' t does what you you say to me. Cójale, I won' t does what you you say to me. Cójale, I won' t does what you you say to me. Cójale, I won' t does what you you say to me. Cójale, I won' t does what you you say to me. Cójale, I won' t does what you you say to me. Cójale, I won' t does what you you say to me. Cójale, I won' t does what you you say to me. CÓJALE, I WON' T DOES WHAT YOU YOU SAY TO ME! CÓJALE, I WON' T DOES WHAT YOU YOU SAY TO ME! CÓJALE, I WON' T DOES WHAT YOU YOU SAY TO ME! CÓJALE, T WON' T DOES WHAT YOU YOU SAY TO ME! CÓJALE, I WON' T DOES WHAT YOU YOU SAY TO ME! CÓJALE, I WON' T DOES WHAT YOU YOU SAY TO ME! CÓJALE, I WON' T DOES WHAT YOU YOU SAY TO ME! CÓJALE, I WON' T DOES WHAT YOU YOU SAY TO ME! MOTHER****ER! Ugh!
Quote by aaciseric
A really easy one here:

On a dark main road of the desert, cold wind in my hats warm Smell of the colitas, increasing in on through l' air Ahead within on the distance, I have seen a light luccicante my head has been developed heavy and my sight has been developed fioca has had to arrest me for the night has been raised Here in feet in the door; I have felt the mission of campania and was thinking me, this could be sky or this could be hell Then has illuminated in on a candle and the corridor has shown me the sense was voices down, has thought that you felt to say to them… Welcome all' hotel California Thus beautiful place Thus beautiful forehead Abundance of room all' hotel California Anytime dell' year, you can find them its mind tiffany-is cake here, she has had l' gaseous niggle of Mercedes has obtained many graceful and graceful boys, that it calls friends as they dance in the courtyard, sweet sweat of summer. A sure dance to remember itself, a sure dance to thus forget I have called on the captain, I pray you carry my wine has said, we to me havent has had that spirit here from the millenovecentosessantanove and still those voices are calling from far away, Sveglilo in on towards the half of the night In order feeling them as soon as to say… Welcome all' hotel California Thus beautiful place Thus beautiful forehead livin it in on all' hotel Ché California surprised pleasant, door your alibis Mirrors on the ceiling, the champagne to indent on ice And has said that we are all hardly captive here, of ours own device and in the lodgings of the masters, they have gathered for the festivity the stabbing with their hard blades, But they dull hardly l' killing the L' beast; last thing that me memory, I era Working for the hatch have had to find the passage behind Al place I was before I stretch, said l' night man, We are programmed to receive. You can appreciate verification any moment, But you can never not go!

hotel California

english- dutch- french- english

Hello. Y-a it n' imports which? To tend only if you can hear me. Y-a it everyone house? To progress, now. J' hear feeling youre. Well I can reduce your pain, war you again on your feet. To slacken. M' have d' access what l' necessary information. Only basic facts: Can you show me where wound it? There is pain, does not go you it step back. To smoke the distant ships on l' horizon. YOU pass only in the waves. Your lips are moved but I bevel hear finished which youre sayin. A child was at this time me j' had a fever. My hands felt only like two balloons. Now, that was to feel me once again. I bevel explain finished, you would not include/understand. This n' is not how I am. Comfortably stiff was me. O.k one only small puncture d' pin. (ping] Therell n' is more --aaaaaahhhhh! But you can feel the small patients. Can you rise? I believe are operation. well. Thatll you hold going for the spectacle. The bowl at its time outward journey. There is pain, does not go you it step back. To smoke the distant ships on l' horizon. YOU pass only in the waves. Your lips are moved but I bevel hear finished which youre sayin. J' was at this time a child j' caught a fugacious glimp, corner of my eye. M' turned in order to look at but went. I cannot my finger on now putting. L' child is cultivated, it dream went. J' was comfortably stiff.
Quote by mythicaldude
hotel colifornia

english- dutch- french- english

Hello. Y-a it n' imports which? To tend only if you can hear me. Y-a it everyone house? To progress, now. J' hear feeling youre. Well I can reduce your pain, war you again on your feet. To slacken. M' have d' access what l' necessary information. Only basic facts: Can you show me where wound it? There is pain, does not go you it step back. To smoke the distant ships on l' horizon. YOU pass only in the waves. Your lips are moved but I bevel hear finished which youre sayin. A child was at this time me j' had a fever. My hands felt only like two balloons. Now, that was to feel me once again. I bevel explain finished, you would not include/understand. This n' is not how I am. Comfortably stiff was me. O.k one only small puncture d' pin. (ping] Therell n' is more --aaaaaahhhhh! But you can feel the small patients. Can you rise? I believe are operation. well. Thatll you hold going for the spectacle. The bowl at its time outward journey. There is pain, does not go you it step back. To smoke the distant ships on l' horizon. YOU pass only in the waves. Your lips are moved but I bevel hear finished which youre sayin. J' was at this time a child j' caught a fugacious glimp, corner of my eye. M' turned in order to look at but went. I cannot my finger on now putting. L' child is cultivated, it dream went. J' was comfortably stiff.

Comfortably Numb.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by mythicaldude

From "comfortably stiff" i'd guess Comfortably Numb.

/\ Beaten like a housewife to that one.

You!
I want to take you in a joyful bar,
I want to take you in a joyful bar,
I want to take you in a joyful bar, a joyful bar, a joyful bar

Let us begin a war, a nuclear war
In the joyful bar, the joyful bar, the joyful bar
Boo!
In the joyful bar

Say to me Now make ya? but ya have silver?
I want to waste all your silver,
in the joyful bar, the joyful bar, the joyful bar

(Pause)

I have something to recommend you,
I have something to recommend you,
I have something as you recomman
^ Gay Bar. I'm good at this.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Page 1 of 3