Hail MetalHeads!!!

We have our new album out now, its titled "A voice will call", there are 2 new tracks on our myspace and facebook pages so go listen

Myspace
Facebook Group
Facebook fan page

Please become a fan, join the group your leave comments or feedback, will be appreciated... more tracks will be posted soon

Anyone interested in purchasing the album can drop us a email at info@elegy.co.za

\m/ \m/
Nice stuff. You guys are really good. I think the fact your from Africa made it that much better.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
dude nice this sounded good!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
****en sweet man keep it up
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Defintly awesome.

Great job guys and good job getting signed!
Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist/Bassit/Drummer/Screamer/Marocka Shaker/Flute Tamer/Bio Chemical Robot Lover/Holographic Charizard owner/ Industrial waste polutionier/Stoner
Please listen and vote for our track "Sacred" on Songvault and help get us to no. 1

http://www.songvault.fm/charts/metal_and_hard_rock_songvault_auditions_top_40.htm
How many metalheads are there in Africa?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
That's pretty aweosme.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
effin awesome. love the stuff
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Wow
some greeaat stuff dude, sounds really good
seriously you guys are talented!
Keep it up
i don't see why it's such a surprise there are metal bands from africa... all south africa is, is rich white people anyways, lawlz. i suppose it's iight. didn't do much for me. better than other stuff posted here though
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.