Hey guys I have been looking round on google for a while and I am either searching the wrong thing or just not finding the answers I need. What I'm looking to find out is what insurance group 2 specific cars fall into as I am thinking about getting a new car but want to check first that my insurance won't go up too much before I commit to anything.

At the moment I drive a 1996 Vauxhall Corsa Merit 1.2L and the car I am thinking of buying is a Fiat Punto 1.2L any year from 2000-upwards.

If any of you drive these cars could you tell me what group they fall into? I'm pretty sure mine is a group 1 or 2 and I'm hoping the Punto is in a similar group.

Thanks alot people!
O eight hundred double O, Ten sixty six!
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
The insurance groups aren't a universal system, my company doesn't use them at all. Those cars would probably be group 20-25 out of 99.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
www.parkers.co.uk

Awesome website
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
look at the back of topgear magazines, they have all sorts of stuff about, i think, all the cars on sale in britain
EDIT: only shows the new cars, but i would think group 1 or 2 for the ones you said
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Feb 23, 2009,
I just had a little lookie on our system, the Corsa is segment A group 17/18 (depending on the year) and the Punto is segment B, group 20-23 depending on the mark, these are both pretty much the same as group 1.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots