The van in the middle.... I need to know the make, the model and the approximate year. I didn't know where else to turn... so I turned here...

Thanks guuiiiise *hugs the pit*
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
It's a hoverboard.

I'm not entirely sure I believe that statement

Serious answers please

e-secks in return
UG's HIPPIE
...Google?

I'm just saying... Looks kind of VWish, or kind of old style Volvo... I wouldn't know though.

I wouldn't want e-secks from you so I'm just going to walk away slowly...

*runs away as fast as he can*
Last edited by wizards? at Feb 23, 2009,
1932 Ford Machenshlapper
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
I'm not entirely sure I believe that statement

Are you sure?
RULE BRITANNIA
pedo-van?
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Look for a VIN number either on the dashboard or on the engine (it its in there) then google it.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by wizards?
...Google?

I'm just saying... Looks kind of VWish, or kind of old style Volvo... I wouldn't know though.

I wouldn't want e-secks from you so I'm just going to walk away slowly...

*runs away as fast as he can*

Google only helps if you have a starting point.... I didnt really look VWish to me... I'm not sure about volvoish though.... I'll look into that... Thanks....

oh.. and NO ONE can resist the c0ck of destiny *runs after in the most sexual type way*
UG's HIPPIE
Looks like the place that I got free candy from yesterday. Funny enough, I can't actually remember anything that happened last night after getting said candy...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Chrysler Grand Voyager
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Look for a VIN number either on the dashboard or on the engine (it its in there) then google it.

Its a pic a friend of mine took a LONG time ago... I don't even know where it is.... But I want to get him a van similar to this one because he's in love with it.... and he's a good friend...

EDIT: I'm saying that this is the only pic I have of it... And I would like to find more about it.

IM asking.
UG's HIPPIE
Last edited by ~G{}{}BER~ at Feb 23, 2009,
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
Google only helps if you have a starting point.... I didnt really look VWish to me... I'm not sure about volvoish though.... I'll look into that... Thanks....

oh.. and NO ONE can resist the c0ck of destiny *runs after in the most sexual type way*

But you do have a starting point - how many hoverboard manufacturers do you think there are these days?
RULE BRITANNIA
Looks like it isn't a Mr Tasty.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Based just on looks, it seems to be French or Italian made. Just a guess, though.

I can't help but think of this thread as the end of old episodes of pokemon where you see the silhouette and guess the pokemon.
Quote by dudius
Based just on looks, it seems to be French or Italian made. Just a guess, though.

I can't help but think of this thread as the end of old episodes of pokemon where you see the silhouette and guess the pokemon.

IT'S PIKACHU!
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
its the pedo-van. made by molesters
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
But you do have a starting point - how many hoverboard manufacturers do you think there are these days?

*googles hoverboard*

You...betrayed....me.....
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by dudius

That was before and after the commericial break, not the end of the show

Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
That was before and after the commericial break, not the end of the show

yeah!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
i can tell you its not a ford... the old ford vans were more of a box
Anarchy is the future.... realize it, live it , LOVE it!

the darkest hour never comes in the night, you can sleep with a gun, but when you gonna wake up and fight ... for yourself?
its an international metro im not sure what year

the darkest hour never comes in the night, you can sleep with a gun, but when you gonna wake up and fight ... for yourself?
it looks like 53 - 54 international metro cant be completley sure on the year the the body looks like a match

Meh, it's more like maroon.

Mega-e-cookie if anyone gets that reference. (I don't really think anyone will )

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Get this van.
Attatch 'FREE CANDY' sign.
??????
PROFIT
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
told yall it was a metro