I have a question... What is the difference between ESP and Ltd is one better than the other like gibson and epiphone? Please explain.
ESP = made in Japan (incredible). LTD = made in Korea (awesome, 'specially considering the money) or made in Indonesia (crap).
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Yea kind of... ESP supposedly being the better of the two but LTD still make awesome guitars that are as good as alot of ESP.
This has been asked about a thousand times, but...

Quote by ESP FAQ's
What is the difference between ESP and LTD models? For example, the ESP Truckster seems so similar to the LTD Truckster, but the price is significantly different!
ESP guitars are built in our main factory and custom-shop located in Japan. These are completely built and assembled by highly skilled craftsmen using the best parts & wood selection. LTD guitars are produced in our factories outside of Japan (currently Korea or Indonesia), and are manufactured in larger quantities using an assembly-line production method.

Straight from the FAQ's from espguitars.com
Not hard to find
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
the only differents in ltd 1000s and esp guitars it gotoh tuners, everything else is like the same.....iv played both and relly didnt find a difference at all
Quote by Green_Jelly
ESP = made in Japan (incredible). LTD = made in Korea (awesome, 'specially considering the money) or made in Indonesia (crap).

Wrong. I have a Indonesian LTD MH-401QMNT and its solid! Plays great and sounds great.

LTD vs ESP

Well.... ESP is better however the higher end LTD's can stand there ground. the £600+ LTD's are often great guitars especially for that price range.
ESP guitars have better wood,attention to detail,and quality control than their LTD counterparts,they're just higher quality all around.That's not to say that LTD doesn't have nice guitars in their line up,they do,but they don't match up to the ESP version of the same model as far as quality and tone go IMO.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.