So I am a lefty, and a decent beginner, i started with a electric, and want to go to acoustic. I need help finding a lefty acoustic around $300-400 i went to a local guitar shop, and they only had 2 leftys and i didn't like em, and i also checked out samash.. but i dunno.. i want some advice. Anyone know any good places i could find some nice lefty's or any advice on guitars i should look at??? i really appreciate the help
Washburns are great guitars. While I've never played that particular model, I've never been disappointed by a Washburn.

Another one to check out would be the Alvarez RD20SL
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I owned that exact Washburn and while the hardcase will probably break on you in less than a week the guitar is plays pretty good. Keep your strings in good condition and its definitely worth the money.
i dont see why it would mess anything up. people have been doing that hendrix lefty flip thing for years. also i assume since you can get so many different string gauges nothing could possibly get messed up by flipping them.. not completely sure. just ask next time ur in ur local guitar store and im sure they will tell u.
Quote by Carmelicious
thx pr4ctic4. and haha LPshredder, im not a real genius on that but does that mess up the guitar and how it sounds??

and i found this seagul, looks real nice anyone have experience with it? what do you think?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Seagull-The-Original-S6-Left-Handed-Acoustic-Guitar-516909-i1395771.gc

The Seagull S6 is a great guitar. The only thing I would be wary of is that Seagulls have a little bit beefier necks than most guitars do.

All 3 of the guitars you've posted are good, cheap guitars. I would definately play all of them first and decide which one you like best though.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
About the only guitar you can do the righty to lefty flip on without having to do any work on is a classical. The bridge saddle on most of them has such little compensation(the angle of the saddle piece in the bridge) that it makes this possible, plus the nut slots are pretty much the same size for all 6 strings. On a steel string acoustic, it's not a good idea to just put the strings on backwards. The nut slots won't work for the fat strings, and the saddle being compensated for a righty will mean the intonation will be off when strung for a lefty.
I own the Alverez RD20SL and it's a great guitar. Plays beautiful, and since I put a bone saddle in it it sounds fantastic. Washburn, Yamaha, Epiphone are all others to think about.