It's an awsome guitar, i love the colour! But can someone identify it? I have no clue myself what kind of guitar it is..

If anyone wonders what band it is it's the Foo Fighters.
Do you have a bigger pic ?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
It appears to be a Gibson ES-335 with a gold finish and the pickguard removed.

Dave Grohl always seems to use gibson hollowbodies.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
i'd go with the suggestion of blompcube

although it MIGHT also be a gretch or PRS hollowbody...
cool, i think you're right, i guess it's a rare guitar. Anyone knows where i can buy it?
Looks like a gibson ES-335, or some sort of copy, look on wikipedia or something and find out what guitars he uses.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Dempsey68
i'd go with the suggestion of blompcube

although it MIGHT also be a gretch or PRS hollowbody...

If you look closely, it's almost exactly the same as this - the hardware, the shape, the positioning of the controls, the inlay on what you can see of the headstock - if it's not a gibson, then whoever made it is probably gonna get sued.

edit: ES-335s are by no means rare, they are still in production and widely available, just google for it and i'm sure you'll find an abundance of places to buy them from. they are very expensive though.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Feb 23, 2009,