ok every time that i bend on it its kinda hard and it does really do bends well, it seems like the frets are sticking to the string like sorta rusty but its not, its a g-400 by the way, the guitar is in almost new condition, what could it be? sorry if i didnt exlpain well enough, ok see how the wood is sorta white, is that bad? i have another sg and its not like it at all, its a g-310

Last edited by RockxxStar at Feb 23, 2009,
Idk about the bending problem but the white stuff in the freboard is just most likely dirt or skin from your fingers it should be able to be cleaned out fairly easily.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Idk about the bending problem but the white stuff in the freboard is just most likely dirt or skin from your fingers it should be able to be cleaned out fairly easily.

i tried but it didnt come off =(
how old are the strings?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
how old are the strings?

the strings are completly new i traded my ibanez guitar for this, and i whent straight to guitar center and picked a set of daddario lights. this all happened sunday. and well i noticed that =(
I think a restring might be necessary, and quite possibly a fretboard clean. Go get some Dr.Duck's or/and lemon oil and give it a good wipe down.
maybe it just needs a good setup.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
And what gauge are they? They look like Electricity pylon cables in the pic. Put a new set of 9's or 10's on and she should sing to you properly. You can get special cleaner for the rosewood but a search might find the thread with the formula you can make up yourself.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lurcher
And what gauge are they? They look like Electricity pylon cables in the pic. Put a new set of 9's or 10's on and she should sing to you properly. You can get special cleaner for the rosewood but a search might find the thread with the formula you can make up yourself.

nice idea, but the strings are dadario lights there my fav set of strings, i have em on all my guitars.