Page 1 of 2
For sale or trade:
1 Black Jackson DKMGFF
Awesome flame inlay runs the entire length of the 24 frets
Two EMG humbuckers
EMG turbocharger system

This guitar SCREAMS

Also comes with a Jackson hardshell case (150 on it's own!)

I love this guitar, and it is pretty hard to find.

Definitely interested in trades for other guitars. Let me know or make an offer.
Attachments:
DKMGFF.jpg
nice dude. how much would you sale it for? and is it a string through body?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Yeah, it is a string through body.
And it is fairly hard to find.
Umm, $750 plus shipping since it is in flawless condition.
Trades are also really good.
I am in Alabama
I have this for trade...I need to find my post to get you a little more infor, but here's a pic of my 30th Anniversary ML limited edition

Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Badass guitar man. That is really awesome.
Does it come with a case?
Honestly I am looking for something along the lines of a Les Paul... definitely give me some more info on that guitar.
I will definitely get back to you Vinson...
But I am really hoping for a sweet LP
Yes, comes with a hardshell case (in the pic)

Same scale as the Les Paul (24.75) I really want to stick with 25.5 scale

It is a 30th anniversary limited edition...you won't see these on e-bay very often ;-) The pickups were better than expected..the neck pick up is REALLY great for cleans!

Set mahogany neck, mahogany body w/flame maple top. Grover tuners and string through body.

Not much left on the Dean website...http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_winter_07/30th.htm

I love the tone, and it is more comfortable than you would think! Even sitting down, you can comfortable rest it on your right leg, or hold it classical style over your left leg and the "V" part on your right leg ( standing you can do similar for solo stuff ).

It's just not me is all. I bounce back and forth with my 25.5 scale guitar, and prefer that size (HUGE hands LOL) maybe just because that's what I'm used to.
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
There is actually a guitar exactly like that at the local guitar shop here...
I will go play it tomorrow and then I will get back to you.
Quote by dwd0005
There is actually a guitar exactly like that at the local guitar shop here...
I will go play it tomorrow and then I will get back to you.

Your impressions of the ML? Still willing to work out a trade.
that is hard to find, cool ax!
Free blump
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
It is a beautiful guitar... just not really for me. I am more in the market for a more classic body... but thanks for the offer.
Sure that ML isn't growing on you yet :-)
How about a trade for my Schecter?
May be a long shot, but still... worth a shot.
Pics are in my profile.
this&that wrote:

And all we're going to hear is ARGH CLICKCLICKCLICK TAPTAPTAP WAMMMYYYY CLICILCKCLICK ARGH IM SO BADASS AT METALLICA

Replied, dwd0005.
Extremely interested. (:
this&that wrote:

And all we're going to hear is ARGH CLICKCLICKCLICK TAPTAPTAP WAMMMYYYY CLICILCKCLICK ARGH IM SO BADASS AT METALLICA

I just sent you another PM with what I had sent you yesterday.
It must not have went through...

Anyway, I just sent it again.
this&that wrote:

Page 1 of 2