Hey,

So just a minute ago came the point in my life where my trem arm actually snapped. the metal had been so worn from constant use that it just snapped in two. I have a ZR trem but the arm was off my other guitar which had an LFR, which only happened because the original arm broke as they do. #

Now with my limited knowledge of actually BUYING parts for my trem, i dont know where to look. I dont want another zr trem socket, perhaps the parts off an edge bridge or a low pro? i've looked on ibanez rules but that will be my last resort as i want to find some ibanez distrubuters in the UK first. if not then i will order from ibanez rules.

Just looking for general terms and what parts i should be buying??? (There is just a hole where the arm is meant to be)

Responses will be greatly appreciated, i love my whammy bar!!

Cheers guys,
Check Ebay or go to your local shop they always have tons plus they will prolly sell it to you for pretty cheap
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Cheers for the replies!

It isn't just the arm it's the arm holder i need too, which go either side of the trem. I will buy from ibanezrulez if i can't find any UK based sites and have tried ebay but they only seem to sell the arms and thats it!

i will try my local shop i know a couple but they only seem small shops so i doubt they will sell any specific tremolo parts... but still worth a try.

i definatly don't want another ZR replacement so i'm gonna look into other arms and see how they fit together, i like my old one which was just an OFR so i could just buy another of those if i knew where to buy them
I spoke to a respected local luthier here in the UK when I was looking for a trem arm for my RG320 with the Edge III trem. They said Ibanez parts are hard to get hold of and he recommended looking on the internet such as ebay as my best bet. I got an arm from here in the end, not sure about a whole trem part.

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/search/index/?keyword=trem+arm&search_button=
Ibanez SZ320MH WBR (2004)
Ibanez RG320FM TL (2007)
JHS Vintage: V6SB (2000)
Tanglewood AJ870 AVS (1998)
Roland Cube 30X (2009)
Last edited by daveyb123 at Feb 23, 2009,
Quote by daveyb123
I spoke to a respected local luthier here in the UK when I was looking for a trem arm for my RG320 with the Edge III trem. They said Ibanez parts are hard to get hold of and he recommended looking on the internet such as ebay as my best bet. I got an arm from here in the end, not sure about a whole trem part.

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/search/index/?keyword=trem+arm&search_button=

Thats your best bet, I had to order a new saddle for my high e cause the inside got stripped and my tech said hes seen it take up to 2 years to get parts for ibanez guitars
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
LINK

Will that be what i'm looking for?? It seems to have the arm and the socket all with it so i'm thinking about ordering one.
youre lucky to even be in uk. from where i come from, you cant find any guitar. im serious. people in the airport think my guitar is some weapon and they call the alarm on me. they dont know what a guitar is. there is no such thing as IBANEZ in my counntry

in the UK you should have NO PROBLEM with IBANEZ.. cmon dude.. there are probably like thousands of official ibanez stores in uk, am i right?!?!
there is hardly anywhere which supply ibanez parts but most guitar shops stock ibanez. I haven't seen any 2009 models in uk shops yet and i want to play a 24 fret S!!