I'm not a big fan of Wylde, but I do respect his skills. Check out this video I found, it's Black Label Society doing "In This River" live (which is nothing special) but this is a very good version of the song. Sry if the quality is terrible, only video of that performace I can find. Near the end he busts out some Hendrix moves on the Razorback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TD3AkbZ_Dw

P.S.- I ****ing love that Razorback he's playing. I know most UG'ers aren't a fan of them, but I wish Dean would produce this one instead of the million ugly RB's they've got out right now...
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Hey, he's using his wah as more than a treble boost...doesn't that make him a bad guitarist by his standards?

I couldn't be assed to sit there listening to one non-prog song for ten minutes, but what I did hear was decent, although I'm not a big shred guy. Better than most BLS stuff I've heard though, and R.I.P. Dime, as cliche as it is here.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Yea it's a really long version but it sounds pretty good to me. Thought it was worthy of making a post
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

Pretty good but that pretty much IS the razorback design just with a bulls eye paint scheme
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Yeh its the version off BLS's "The European Invasion" album, great version of the song IMO.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Pretty good but that pretty much IS the razorback design just with a bulls eye paint scheme

Yes I'm aware of this...

I wish they would make this finish instead of some of the ones they have out now. For example.... replace the ugly Bumblebee with this one
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

Quote by Flux'D
Yes I'm aware of this...

I wish they would make this finish instead of some of the ones they have out now. For example.... replace the ugly Bumblebee with this one

Oh I get what your saying now I thought you were talking about design not finish, yeah I agree with you there.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor