alright so i looked at my bank account recently and realized that it was growing and because im my subconscious im not allowed to have 700 dollars in my checking account i bought this on ebay except mine is a sexy natural finish

im not sure why i did it but i bid on it because i thought, "hey it's got an original floyd rose and it's sexy and 24 frets and and some cool sounding pups (tesla is a really cool name imo)." so i got it but only after i bought it did i realize the FR was licensed and i started thinking, "HEy maybe Tesla isn't very good after all." So i decided to ask UG because every1 knows that collectively we know everything about guitar (along with 1,000,000 times that in random ****) so here i go:

What's the deal with Tesla pups, specifically Tesla Extreme???

What is Hohner and are they any good??

DId i get cheated if I paid 280 for it and it normally sells for 650???

any advice?

Hopefully ill learn to control my urges in the future, we can only hope so if this turns out to be a bad buy.

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
I have no idea about your questions... but how can it have a "Original Floyd Rose Licensed Locking Tremolo," that makes no sense!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I KNOW!!

i searched "original floyd rose guitar" and then read the Orifinal FR part and bid
kinda annoying since something simialer happened with my other guitar
Gear:
Peavey VK 100 Head

I got a slightly damaged Hohner OSC for $200, fixed it up, scalloped the fretboard and i love it now.
The stock tesla pups aren't' that bad.
I'm not cool.
Well it's not the greatest , but if you didn't bother to do a bit of searching before you bought it you kinda deserve it dude.
Quote by MatrixClaw
I have no idea about your questions... but how can it have a "Original Floyd Rose Licensed Locking Tremolo," that makes no sense!

It's a copy of the "original" FR model, ie: it's not a licensed version of the Floyd Rose Pro, or the Floyd Rose II..
Last edited by 667 at Feb 23, 2009,
Quote by Kroaton
Well it's not the greatest , but if you didn't bother to do a bit of searching before you bought it you kinda deserve it dude.

i know....

so nobody knows anything about the Tesla pups???

i tried looking up some stuff on it and when i searched "Tesla extreme pick ups" i could only find these Tesla VR Extreme pups and they're apparently active so do you think that's what it is because i didn't see a spot on the back for a battery when i was looking at the pictures on ebay
Gear:
Peavey VK 100 Head