this semester, i have late classes every day, and i find that i easily can sleep past 1pm everyday. yesterday i slept until 4 and today until 2. i went to bed at 3am last night and was gonna wake up at 1130 to go swimming. and wtf i set my alarm, but ended up turning it off and sleeping to 2. and now im just more tired then i woulda been if i got up at 1130. does this happen to anyone else, and is it unhealthy?

tl;dr is too much sleep unhealthy
DECRESCENDO
shut up about your wonderful life.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Well I envy you, I haven't slept for over 32 hours, because I keep coughing while I try and sleep.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I just farted.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
being insomniac, ill sleep from 3-5 hours a night, sometimes as little as one hour, sometimes as much as 10

be happy with a regular sleep pattern, i would kill for one
i know what you mean

during the summer my sleeping pattern was screwed up. just get a hobby that will force you out of bed, such as swimming, and stick to it

motivation mate - you know you need to get up, so stop being so bloody lazy!

you will sleep enough when you're dead, now stop wasting your life and go and make some memories!
Getting more than 9 hours of sleep is just as bad as not getting any sleep.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Ha! Good luck restoring your system.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by kikaykitko

this
Quote by ScottElwood
I just farted.

nice...

On-topic: When ever I sleep late I feel really crappy and don't fell like moving.. I know what you mean.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
I barely sleep, being an Insomniac, i lay awake for hours before being able to sleep, try to go to bed slightly earlier.

If you can, get someone to wake up at the same time for 3 weeks, then your body classes it as normal
Too much sleep is a bad thing. It use to be you needed 8 hours of sleep. But now people are sleeping for 6 or 7 and not feeling any worse than if they had slept for 8 hours. But anything over is too much in my opinion.
It's because your body clock has adjusted to staying up late and then getting up late. I did this a lot on my gap year, and the way I broke out of it each time was to stay up all night one night, and then go to bed early enough the next night so I would be tired enough to sleep right away (rather than struggling until 3 or 4am) and then wake up at like 7am or something...then go to bed early enough that night to do the same and hopefully you'll be back to normal.

Just don't get into a habit of reverting back to your old ways of sleeping in late every day though which is what I've done a few times this year!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by kikaykitko

thats what i thought. and i didnt realize i made myself seem like such a lazy bastard haha
DECRESCENDO
Yeah back when I was jobless I turned in at around 4 AM and awoke at 1:30. It didn't make me feel bad or tired or anything, and I enjoyed having the late night hours all to myself, without being bugged by anyone.

Nowadays I wake up at 7 AM lol. Must be the monaaaaay.
We're only strays.
I wish i could go back to sleep. I will wake up at 8 o clock no matter what time i go to bed and once i am up i have to stay up until i get the next oppurtunity to sleep.

You don't need much sleep, too much makes you lazy.
It's even worse when you're sick.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
I have to get up at 5:30 every day and you're complaining about getting too much sleep.
it can be bad but then again i need plenty of sleep.

i sorta sleep in late when i can, some days and weekends i will sleep in til 12ish but i sorta equal it out by going to sleep late.
but also it alternates, cos one week of uni for me i have later classes and the 2nd week i am in at half 9 each day so it sorta sorts it self out
Sleeping in makes me so drowsy the rest of the day.
I used to never sleep in, but I have been lately and as a consequence, I always feel like hell.
I've started getting up earlier, even though I don't have a job or school or anything, just so I can play guitar and feel better.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
When that happens (ie, holidays) I just make myself get up ****-early and dope up on caffeine, gets me right back into the pattern in a day.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
i hate sleeping past 11. i feel like im wasting the day.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Its not unhealty I dont think anyway I do it all the time so if it is im in big trouble. Anyway heres what you need to do to get up on time, place your alarm clock somewhere where you cant reach it from your bed, that way you have to physically get out of bed to turn it off.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by kikaykitko

That's my usual daily sleep time :O but that doesn't mean I can stay up everysingle day of my life now does it??
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by MangoStarr
That's my usual daily sleep time :O but that doesn't mean I can stay up everysingle day of my life now does it??

If you are awake for 10 days straight you die.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Century
If you are awake for 10 days straight you die.

lol no you don't... You can stay up longer than that.. and in any way you'd probably pass out before you die
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Its not unhealty I dont think anyway I do it all the time so if it is im in big trouble. Anyway heres what you need to do to get up on time, place your alarm clock somewhere where you cant reach it from your bed, that way you have to physically get out of bed to turn it off.

I always try this but I always seem to reach the clock from my bed. Even if its on the other side of the room, I'll wriggle along my desk to turn it off then crawl back into bed. I'm too lazy
yeah I do that during holidays, because I go to bed really late and get up really late.. perhaps go to bed a bit earlier?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by MangoStarr
lol no you don't... You can stay up longer than that.. and in any way you'd probably pass out before you die

try it and lets see how that turns out
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
put your alarm clock at the highest volume. mine goes really loud and this always ends up scaring the hell out of me and i jump out of bed. works every time.