Ok here's the idea. I want to take the battle sequence from a Pokemon emulator and replace the pokemon with pixelated people...anyone know how i would go about doing that?
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
thats funny, ive been trying to replace all the people i know in real life with pixelated pokemon.

record the sequence, then use photoshop and make a gif?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by The 6th String
Ok here's the idea. I want to take the battle sequence from a Pokemon emulator and replace the pokemon with pixelated people...anyone know how i would go about doing that?

that commercial contest stephen colbert did.

EDIT: if you do succeed in this though TS, please post it.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
you're gonna have to have the original developers versions of pokémon, and the source code/date.

Replace the pokemon source GIF's/animations with what you want there.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
use the screenshot button in the Emu to take pics of what you want then piece them together in Adobe Imageready and Photoshop. Easy.

EDIT: I take it you want to actually replace the pokemon in the Rom fil with pixelated people. Look around on google or youtube, there are quite a few people who edit roms Like Mario 64, where they make everything look 8-bit or turn Mario into Luigi. Maybe they'll have some FAQS or tips for you
PSN: Chris_P_Chikin
Last edited by Metalliklok at Feb 23, 2009,
If you want to edit the actual ROM, go download tile layer pro, or YY-CHR tile editor, and rake through EVERY ****ING 8x8 chunk in the game until you find the right ones.

easiest way to do it though, is get a screencapture from the emulator, split the video up into seperate frames, MS paint the crap outta them, then assemble them into video
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
If you want to edit the actual ROM, go download tile layer pro, or YY-CHR tile editor, and rake through EVERY ****ING 8x8 chunk in the game until you find the right ones.

easiest way to do it though, is get a screencapture from the emulator, split the video up into seperate frames, MS paint the crap outta them, then assemble them into video

thanks, sounds simple enough (the latter anyway)

i'll post a trial when i get around to it
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Not sure. I have a program called Lunar Magic that you use for editing and creating Super Mario games, but I'm not sure about Pokemon.