my head imploded.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
It did sound weird, but I never head anything like it before. Interesting. Probably to much fast parts at the beginning.

Crit back please?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1074588
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by VolumePast10
haha that is rediciously random. The tone of the guitar at the beginning i wasn't feeling but the fast parts i liked. But yeah song is pretty cool for throwing random stuff in. keep em comin

How should I change the tone in the beginning?
The main riff towards the start and end is brilliant, really works well with the beat. Awesome song man and I'm not usually a big fan of guitar soloing
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
The main riff towards the start and end is brilliant, really works well with the beat. Awesome song man and I'm not usually a big fan of guitar soloing

Yeah, I had that riff playing for some time before I decided to record it.
Thx for the crit

i personnaly thought it was amazing, the song evolves so nice
so well recorded and so many gr8 sound fx
all perfectly in time
only thing i thought might be good is to leave maybe a couple of baars without the lead
and just leave the tremolo voice
is that a saxophone that i can hear that comes halfway through

really gr8 song, only i don't really like is the really fast soloing, mainly cos i don't like metal (no offense)

i really like how the lead guitar stop and starts, i
Check out and rate my songs in my profile if you have a moment to spare
All my Songs are Rock Influenced
Last edited by Mikeboss at Feb 28, 2009,
That was actually good. Its like Jew metal or something. Sounds like something they would play at one of their parties or something. It is very atmospheric and has a light air to it that makes it really accessible and kind of humerous just because I've never heard a song like this. It is strange, but in a good way. Recording quality and stuff is great too! It actually has the vibe of the song "Rasputin" by Turisas, kind of, anyways.

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18844747#post18844747
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
type as i listen:

ah i love the chromatics, they actually sound very tasteful.

this is genius, I feel like im listening to cirque de solei

are you playing the horns? they sound great

on the solo toward the end sounds like it gets off a little bit (rhythm wise), but not too noticeable

i really enjoyed this, very unique, and the main theme was very catchy. I like the whammy trick you did in the theme.

good drum beat to it, very perfect.

awesome stuff!

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18845904#post18845904
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)