ever tired one?

and amps usually go for way less than their retal value secondhand
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
No. Hoping for some opinions.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Do you have another bass. I wouldnt myself, you could get something else and better for 300.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Yeah, the Schecter is a guitar. I have a bass.

So its not too good? My other option is the Acoustic 200w amp. I really love the tone I get out of it when I demo it at GC. I was actually there to buy it today, but got offered the Ampeg and thought I'd investigate.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

I would get the acoustic i hear there good anyway. I think those ampeg combos are rip offs of ampeg Fliptops, which are expensive, tubes, and pretty amazing. And you can add a second 15 under neath the acoustic from what i hear.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Wow.. looking at reviews, seems this thing is a turd.

Because it has an Ampeg label on it. I was only considering it because I could get it for $379. Pretty sure I'm going for the Acoustic brand. 20 watts less, but for $349.

20 watts isn't worth arguing over, the acoustic is hands down the better amp here. solid state ampegs aren't really up to scratch
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
ok, is acoustic really better??
i mean i know it is just a name, but it sounds like an "acoustic" amplifier. but is it good for, lets say metal, because i myself am looking for an amp, and i have a limited amount of money...
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Last edited by PluckU at Feb 23, 2009,