I'm having trouble with my computer..

I'm running Vista Package 1, 32 bit. And there's so many things that are wrong it isn't funny. So i'm asking the pit for some help.

1) I can't play CD's.

Every Time I try and play a CD it can only play a few tracks, and all the files are 44 Bytes. It just says "Ceck if the CD is Damaged, dirty etc" And it's untouched. They play fine on my friends computers.

2) Admin. Problems

For some reason, even if i'm logged in as an Administrator, it doesn' count me as one..Wtf?

Any help is appreciated.
Computer thread.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
1) Possibly a software issue (or your drive is ****ed)

2) Vista is a retard like that. get used to it. What things in particular are you trying to do, there may be ways around it.

3) Computer thread.
Quote by dark&broken
1) Possibly a software issue (or your drive is ****ed)

2) Vista is a retard like that. get used to it. What things in particular are you trying to do, there may be ways around it.

3) Computer thread.

Thanks for some insight. Unlike some asshole..
Quote by Filter
I'm having trouble with my computer..

I'm running Vista Package 1, 32 bit. And there's so many things that are wrong it isn't funny. So i'm asking the pit for some help.

1) I can't play CD's.

Every Time I try and play a CD it can only play a few tracks, and all the files are 44 Bytes. It just says "Ceck if the CD is Damaged, dirty etc" And it's untouched. They play fine on my friends computers.

2) Admin. Problems

For some reason, even if i'm logged in as an Administrator, it doesn' count me as one..Wtf?

Any help is appreciated.

I belive I've found the problem.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Filter

Thats not very nice is it...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Upgrade to XP.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Filter

He was just telling you to go where you'll get more educated advice...
Listen to him.

80th best UGer