I am doing a presentation in my public speaking college class over a process of our choosing. I have chosen "surviving a zombie outbreak". I want to mainly cover:
-the different types of zombies
-understanding of zombies and what they want
-defending yourself against them (weapons, where to hide, etc)
I want it to be as funny as possible, since some people here are dumb enough to think I truly believe itll happen.
Id like to get input from you guys, such as ideas and tips on the above things i listed. I plan on making a powerpoint to go along with the speech, so pictures are cool to post (along with the link, because I need to write all sources).
I trust the great minds of the pit on this particular subject. GO!
p.s. While talking about the "what you need to know about them" part Id like to have a slide on what zombies eat. Could someone make a pie graph showing 100% of it as "brains" and random other things in the legend that arent on the graph.
read this
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
No, please don't.... just don't!

EDIT: Unless you can make it funny, instead of really nerdy.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Id read the book but I have less than a week and not much time to put into it.

Please keep in mind I AM trying to do it in humor.
Last edited by FunkyFire at Feb 23, 2009,
My help is needed!?!? I must read this wall of text then! I must save the people! (whshshshshsh)
. Could someone make a pie graph showing 100% of it as "brains" and random other things in the legend that arent on the graph.

Dibs.

SHEdit: I heartily recommend such "words" as Zombigeddon, Zombocalpyse, and Zombicaust.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Feb 23, 2009,
A subtle necrophilia hint?
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
The best way to do it is to do what Max Brooks did and be totally deadpan about the whole thing, don't at any point act like it's a fictional scenario, treat is as something that is going to happen. Unless your classmates had bricks dropped on their heads as children they'll get the joke.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Check the Zombie Awareness Initiative.

It's a site dedicated to zombie defense and preparation.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
grow up?
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
play the new resident evil when it comes out it less than a month
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
In the references, make sure you cite video games such as Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Make sure for your entrance theme to the presentation, you get some white zombie going. If you don't i'll be dissapointed.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
If you still want that graph, I'll get it to you in a couple hours. Right after I claimed it my Internet decided that, no, it didn't actually enjoy working as much as it enjoyed chasing gremlins, so I haven't been able to do anything for a while.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

place to hide: under your mom's bed
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
Quote by FunkyFire

dude... seriously?...
Quote by kxy1992
dude... seriously?...

thats where the pie chart comes in!
I think you should like stage a fake zombie attack lol, or have one of your friends (assuming you have friends) dress up like a zombie and show how one would go about kill him.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
I was gonna just use GraphJam but it's being an asshole. When do you need the chart?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by FunkyFire
I am doing a presentation in my public speaking college class over a process of our choosing. I have chosen "surviving a zombie outbreak". I want to mainly cover:
-the different types of zombies
-defending yourself against them (weapons, where to hide, etc)
I want it to be as funny as possible, since some people here are dumb enough to think I truly believe itll happen.
Id like to get input from you guys, such as ideas and tips on the above things i listed. I plan on making a powerpoint to go along with the speech, so pictures are cool to post (along with the link, because I need to write all sources).
I trust the great minds of the pit on this particular subject. GO!
p.s. While talking about the "what you need to know about them" part Id like to have a slide on what zombies eat. Could someone make a pie graph showing 100% of it as "brains" and random other things in the legend that arent on the graph.

BIG mistake
Quote by SteveHouse
I was gonna just use GraphJam but it's being an asshole. When do you need the chart?

asap to be honest. i really appreciate it dude.