I've been a singer/guitarist for like 6 years know so i got down but my question to yall is

if there any REALLY difficult songs to play sing and play,

Im talking bands actually have a singer/guitarist, not dream theater or something maybe opeth i guess

preferably metal if yall can dig some up but open im open to all genres,

oh and reason being is that im starting a progressive metal band and i'll be doin double duty so i wanna feed off (learn techniques) from others who've done it before me
She wolf by Megadeth is kinda challenging
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
children of bodom
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
There's a song by Strapping Young Lad where Devin Townsend sweep picks and sings during the chorus. The name escapes me, though.

I guess this post is useless...

To counteract that, there are quite a few Megadeth songs that I have no clue how Mustaine sings and plays at the same time. Mostly their early stuff.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
There's 2 Coheed & Cambria songs that I can never keep sing the right melody and rhythm when I play them. It's the verse's on In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth and The Velorium Camper 1: Faint of Hearts
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
You guys are going to rip me for this one, but Thrice's Dustin Kensrue plays some good melodies with some very difficult vocals. The guys got talent.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
tornado of souls-megadeth
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Set-Abominae
There's a song by Strapping Young Lad where Devin Townsend sweep picks and sings during the chorus. The name escapes me, though.

I guess this post is useless...

To counteract that, there are quite a few Megadeth songs that I have no clue how Mustaine sings and plays at the same time. Mostly their early stuff.

it's called wrong side
always found Nirvana's Come As Your Are to be hard to play and sing at the same time.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Most of metallica's songs i find fairly simple to sing and play, but their medley of mercyful fate just escapes me. Maybe its just me, maybe its hard, who knows.
Quote by gizmodious
You guys are going to rip me for this one, but Thrice's Dustin Kensrue plays some good melodies with some very difficult vocals. The guys got talent.

i would have to agree with you man.
Dustin Kensrue is my favourite singer of all time, and he's a great guitar player too.
even though i think in most of the songs Teppei Teranishi (spelling) plays all the complicated guitar parts.
Speak the truth and speak 'ever
Cost it what it will
For he who hide the wrong he did
Did the wrong thing still
Cynic
some emperor could be a challenge
Nile
definitely Necrophagist
and Three. I don't understand how Joey Eppard can play and sing the way he does.
Quote by Rojam
She wolf by Megadeth is kinda challenging

Err...that's THE easiest Megadeth song. Even easier than Symphony of Destruction.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
The Fall of Troy? Anything by them. Difficult to play or sing alone but he does it at the same time
I hate my sig
Quote by witchfinder
wintersun?

mmm nuff said i guess

Death and healing
Winter madness

two good ones.
I am me. Live with it.
To Breathe in a Casket - Necrophagist
Those harmonics can be a bitch if your trying to sing at the same time
Infact all Necrophagist

Immortal can get annoying at times
Children of Bodom
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist