My Schecter C-1 Plus comes with Duncan Designed HB-102. They're nice but they are lacking a little something. I'm looking to replace them with real seymour duncans. I like to play alot of clean blues but also go into that dirty blues and hard rock sound too. I was thinking of putting Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck and Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge. any suggestions UG?

Well, mine owns. The JB may be a little too much distortion for the genres you want to play, but that's a good combo nonetheless.

I can't think of a better bridge position pup right now Sorry

****. Sorry, i thought you said Full Shred

Nah, the JB will be fine for you I think.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
I think that choice is pretty good. I already have it on my schecter. I admit the gain on those doesn't go crazy and the cleans are very nice. Sometimes I can pick up almost a texas special single coil sound that you seen on vintage fenders and the SRV'S and such. And the JB gives me more of a humbucker "PAF" sound. Can easily play some simple gain. It makes the guitar more of a good guitar rather than a "RDY 2 ROCK N ROLL WITH THE SCHECTAR ROCK REVOLUSHUN" guitar.
what's your amp?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
what's your amp?

Thanks for the help guys. I love my schecter and would never trade it for anything else (except maybe a G&L). My main amp is a Palomino V32 and i have a little marshall MG15 for practice.
Quote by Legendeath
I think that choice is pretty good. I already have it on my schecter. I admit the gain on those doesn't go crazy and the cleans are very nice. Sometimes I can pick up almost a texas special single coil sound that you seen on vintage fenders and the SRV'S and such. And the JB gives me more of a humbucker "PAF" sound. Can easily play some simple gain. It makes the guitar more of a good guitar rather than a "RDY 2 ROCK N ROLL WITH THE SCHECTAR ROCK REVOLUSHUN" guitar.

Haha I know what you mean. In guitar center the area for schecter has all these new popular metal and screamo groups pictured on the display. I think schecters are pretty good guitars all around
Hm, I'd say a set of '59s, maybe a Custom 5 in the bridge. Imagine a PAF/Roid'd PAF combo.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
My friend recommended Dimarzio's. Are they any better than Seymour Duncans?