Page 1 of 2
I have an idea that would make an awesome TV show! Basically, it would be sort of a dragonball z sort of feel, but with guitarists. The three main characters would be Dimebag Darrell (RIP), Zack Wylde, and Kerry King (chose those three because they are close associates). With special appearances by other guitarists like Dave Mustaine, Alex Schlonic (dont know how to spell his name) and others.

The series would probably be about them destroying evil or something on a quest. They destroy things with their special shred powers each one with a distinct power. I dunno, I think it sounds epic. What do you think?
RIP Dime
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

*Ruffles TS hair* Good try.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I think you need to go roll another one and stop thinking.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It's like that Pro Stars cartoon I used to watch with Gretzky, Bo Jackson, and Michael Jordon. Call it Rock stars and get that idea moving.

Lol at your name.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by Jericho114
It's like that Pro Stars cartoon I used to watch with Gretzky, Bo Jackson, and Michael Jordon. Call it Rock stars and get that idea moving.

Lol at your name.

agreed
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by VivaLaJam
I swear to god if I see another RIP dime.

r.i.p brother dime..... we will miss you.....

lmao jk
i was thinking maybe dime would die sometime in the series, then, in the finale, just when kerry and zack would be destroyed by evil, Dime comes down from the heavens shredding and dive bombing the shit out the evil dudes. Saving the day.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Maybe it should be about a group of 3 Dimebag fanboys ruining the concept of "RIP."

Win
Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?

I pissed my pants......
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by VivaLaJam
*Head explodes*

Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by COBGage

siggable material
Quote by Myfirstpubes
i was thinking maybe dime would die sometime in the series, then, in the finale, just when kerry and zack would be destroyed by evil, Dime comes down from the heavens shredding and dive bombing the shit out the evil dudes. Saving the day.

Just go. Save yourself while you can...
1 word for ts. Metalocalypse.....
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
thye should kill emo music and ****ty comtemp rock
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by Jericho114

Lol at your name.

That show was fantastic. I'm curious to see it again, but I'm afraid it might not be as awesome now as it was then.

And @ "Sounds good, pubes."
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
About as good an idea as putting Robert Mugabe in power of a preschool.

I'd like to sig that, but I would have to quit my current ego boosting sig
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.

This thread is gold.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by skaterkevin87
1 word for ts. Metalocalypse.....

oh shit...thats right. well, at least I gave it a try.
how bout like all those guitarists...BUT! wearing funny hats and filmed w/ a wide angle lens?
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by Deliriumbassist
About as good an idea as putting Robert Mugabe in power of a preschool.

Ya I could see a problem there. He'd impound all their lunches and nationalise the ones made on white bread.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Ya I could see a problem there. He'd impound all their lunches and nationalise the ones made on white bread.

And on his birthday, he'd order 2000 pouches of capri-sun and 500 packets of party rings, and him and his cronies will eat/drink them all in front of the kids.
Oh Sweet Jesus...

Someone get this guy his White Castle so we can save him the adventure.
Page 1 of 2