My friend just bought a Ibanez RG42dx about a week ago and he now says he wants to trade it for my Epiphone Les Paul Custom. What do you guys think about this trade? Its in great condition, except for the Edge III because everyone knows there isnt a Edge III that isnt crappy or broken. Also ive owned the Les Paul for about 9 months and it has a slight chip in the paint on the back of it. Personally I feel like Im scamming the guy bc Ive played his guitar and it blows mine out of the water tone wise and tuning stability-wise. Plus it is a neck thru.
My Gear
Jackson Pro Series DK2M
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX AD50VTXL Valvetronix Amp
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell

Originally Posted By iron_maiden93

He wants to rape us....He raped me

KICK ASS. ibanez beats the **** outa epiphone any day!
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
is he your friend and is he nu to guitar. because in a month or so he is gonna be mad when he realizes the amazing level of fail he has attained.

i wouldn't trade my Epi LP for anything my parents gave to me as a gift for no particular reason... and they don't do that... it means a lot to me
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Dude, take the trade. He'll hate you later, but its not like you offered, he did.

Some people just hate Ibanez, IDK why... (cough* EGEN18 cost 3200 cough*)
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
........who cares if ur friends gonna hate u l8ter? TAKE IT!!!!
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by Sieves
is he your friend and is he nu to guitar. because in a month or so he is gonna be mad when he realizes the amazing level of fail he has attained.

i wouldn't trade my Epi LP for anything my parents gave to me as a gift for no particular reason... and they don't do that... it means a lot to me

My parents did the same with my SG. Not my fave, but means alot and plan to mod it very soon
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
if you like it better do it
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.