So...Ok, Were gonna call various people letters. (Me=A, Girl I love=B, Just some girl=C, Asshole=D)

So, A and B had been dating for about 5 years straight, we were in the deepest love we've ever been. And then one day, we get into a HUGE argument in which we end up breaking up. Now I know my mistake for the record, so you can call me stupid, I've been bashing my head in for it. And I get with girl C, even though I'm still constantly flirting, hugging, and almost...doing stuff with girl B, no I didn't cheat on my girlfriend, but I clearly loved the other girl...I kept saying I would dump her, but it was the first time I had really broken up with a girl and I didn't have the guts...about two months later, I now break up with her, and the exact same day, B meets D. And they are now dating...she says she still loves me, but she constantly ignores me for him. I'm crying, I'm...I'll spare details but I'm completely distraught, and I never cry over anything, not even when alot of my family has died and been shot, I have not cried. I've cried over this about 6-10 times in the past two days...no sleep, no eating...Now what do I do? Do I constantly annoy her, im her, text her so on and so on? Or...do i leave them be, and be there for when she wants me?OOOOOR....do I just end it with her, and try to move on? I really need help, and...I've lost alot of friends for breaking up with the girl...please guys, help me out.

Sorry if this is suppose to be in the relationship thread. I wasn't sure if it was or not.
Lol asshole is =D
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above