I am doing debate evidence for the school team and I truly have no idea what I should be researching. Here is a summary of the bill

"Simple concept really, the bill is pushing for infrastructure jobs to be created to put the unemployed people to work by the U.S. government, paid for by a 1% tax increase on those making $80,000 or more a year. The bill sets aside 400 billion dollars to pay for these workers. "

I dont know what points to research (and I really only need 3 pro and 3 con) and I dont know where to do research on these bills. Help me pit this is due tomorrow and i only have a few hours.

Bill is here and eager to help!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
^ well played sir
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
obviously some pros are: more jobs for the unemployed, a stronger community and nation due to the creation of new infrastructure, and a stimulated economy in the long run.

some cons are: higher national debt at first, slightly more taxes, and the U.S. can't really afford this drastic change at the moment and should be eased into .

hope that helped.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Feb 23, 2009,
You dont post that **** in a thread dude, you just dont do that. Research it on your own its not that hard.