dusty from lack of use. mint condition. south wales. 120.00 ono. postage is 10.00 standard parcels. no marks anyhwere on it. with a strap

But not worth that money unfortunately. It looks like its been surface scratched to hell, and generally not taken care of.
tbf i think its just a bit smudged as opposed to scratched looks in quite good condition actually
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
isnt this the older pre-trevor wilkinson vintage sg? definately not worth £100, the improvements of the wilkinson hardware alone is worth the extra money for a new one, not to mention the fact you'd be getting a new one
The third picture looks as if its got water marks on? :S
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Oh yeah, it is the pre-Trev days guitar...

Eeek :S Thats barely worth £50...

Anywhos... Off i pop.
Quote by McShredder
But not worth that money unfortunately. It looks like its been surface scratched to hell, and generally not taken care of.

no, its mint.
Quote by oldyards15
tbf i think its just a bit smudged as opposed to scratched looks in quite good condition actually

thankyou. it is smudged
yeah id clean it up and post new pics - it does actually look to be in good condition for a pre-trev one, its just smudgy